For the C Train’s Rickety and Rackety Cars, Retirement Will Have to Wait

Gramps

A 22 year old "male" with an icarly avatar who wears purses and heels complaining about subway car assignments and how "rounder" cars should run on lines where there are more "fat" people. And how passengers are miserable over certain cars running on their lines.

A few screws loose there.

TMI.

-The person for whom there is no such thing as TMI.

hahahahahahahaa

A 22 year old "male" with an icarly avatar who wears purses and heels complaining about subway car assignments and how "rounder" cars should run on lines where there are more "fat" people. And how passengers are miserable over certain cars running on their lines.

A few screws loose there.

A Few? The bitch is missing the whole nuts & bolt aisle at Home Depot...However the "paint" aisle is in full effect.

TMI.

-The person for whom there is no such thing as TMI.

hahahahahahahaa

lol. Just summed up his rant into a few lines for those too lazy to read it.

A Few? The bitch is missing the whole nuts & bolt aisle at Home Depot...However the "paint" aisle is in full effect.

I think he be huffing paint and smoking some real good shit.

lol. Just summed up his rant into a few lines for those too lazy to read it.

I think he be huffing paint and smoking some real good shit.

You know, if the pussy would stop smelling that fake leather purse (@FlushingExpress: Yes, bitch fake, because I can spot pleather a mile away), he might be ok!

He's watching every post we write lol!!

He needs to watch his sense of fashion, instead of watching us and fat people on the (C) train, because that display he put on during the Holiday Train would have the fashion police lock his ass up and throw away the key!

Archived