MTA Bus Company Destination Sign Codes

The Real

Just now, Q43LTD said:

I meant for me. Since it's a Manhattan route, 2250 would be to the Hub, 2251 is to West Harlem or Manhattanville 

You should unsend that/delete it. Those are secret, right @Cait Sith?

Also, there is one top secret code that I know that I am not saying on here, but I will PM it to you if you want it.

33 minutes ago, Q43LTD said:

Nobody said you were...if I want it, I'll PM you

I'm sayin though....

If you have something & want to share it to the public, have at it.... If you don't want to publicly share whatever it is you have, don't publicly post that you have it.... Simple concept, really.... This is that whole, beg me for what I have, on some attention seeking crap..... If you're going to dangle something over my head like that, then you can keep it....

1 minute ago, B35 via Church said:

I'm sayin though....

If you have something & want to share it to the public, have at it.... If you don't want to publicly share whatever it is you have, don't publicly post that you have it.... Simple concept, really.... This is that whole, beg me for what I have, on some attention seeking crap..... If you're going to dangle something over my head like that, then you can keep it....

True. Sorry. If one of the mods could delete all these posts (mine, that is), thanks.

3 hours ago, Jova42R said:

You should unsend that/delete it. Those are secret, right @Cait Sith?

Also, there is one top secret code that I know that I am not saying on here, but I will PM it to you if you want it.

source.gif.4d5535197ec7b2ce20503a8b97e650fe.gif

Point blank, no codes are "top secret", nor are they that hard to decipher. Eventually, they will come out in full(hence how TTMG had a code list)....Most people on here have a general idea of what the codes are and what numerical sequence is for what borough, local or express. Stop making it sound like they are top secret government codes or something.

And stop tagging us in almost every single post you make.

Edited by Cait Sith

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2020 at 9:18 AM, Jova42R said:

They are TOP secret. But, yes, some people, including me know them. PM me why you need to know them, and if I get permission, I will share them.

Also, don't macro post.

It's not reallly top secret.

We do have many bus operators on forums.

This from old ttmg site.

https://mtanyctransitfanon.fandom.com/wiki/MTA_Regional_Bus_Codes_(mtamaster_edition)

• 1 year later...