Anyone seen this inside of an R160B Before?

Cait Sith

Yeah. It happened when the R160s were first delivered. Most of the ones on the (N) that I've seen had them before, but it seems to have gone away. No idea what it is though.

Its just that it froze on that screen. Happens often.

Computer bug that is now fixed most likely.

Actually it hasn't. I saw it the other day, unfortunately. However, it wasn't stuck on that screen though. The Screen telling you which route it was was fine, but whenever it transitioned into the powerpoint it turned into that screen. Then it turned back into the other screen when the powerpoint finished.

I ride new tech all the time almost everyday to travel. I take the Mikey and Larry on a regular basis. It is rare that I go into a 160 and everything is working correctly such as the FIND and that other crap that people foam to death over. The FIND display and annoucments are the only reason people like those POS trains.

I ride new tech all the time almost everyday to travel. I take the Mikey and Larry on a regular basis. It is rare that I go into a 160 and everything is working correctly such as the FIND and that other crap that people foam to death over. The FIND display and annoucments are the only reason people like those POS trains.

The foamer is back talking about foamers again. I thought you left this place. Be gone already kid.

Archived