This is a real system, Japan

chrisliz09

1.Watching this made me dizzy... 2. Nothing beats NYC Subway in my opinion no matter how cool and modern it looks!
are you kidding me lol how is it better, that was the best system i ever seen thats not my vid but when my cousin was there she said it was beautiful. there is never any delays ever unless there is a fire or some natural disaster, they run as many as 70 trains an hour. we cant get 15 an hour smh. they make us look like we are in the 50s and they are in the 22nd century

they test you on getting into college in kindergarden. they put extream stress on you for succes.
yes they do and my cousin that lived there for over 5 years now with her husband thats in the navy., have two kids that are going to school there in japan and they are way past what kids here are. and they are only in 1st and 3rd grades. its like we just dont give a dam here about education here. thats why they are so good at things.

It's not that we don't care, it's more that they care way too much. Japan is 5th in the world in suicides for a reason (for the recond, we're 39th)

they can get a train to run to the second, but they have yet to send a man into space without OUR help.

That is true, while the Japanese may be leaps and bounds ahead of us technologically, they have to put up with a lot more stress and burden then we do...

But then again, we also have problems of our own to take care of

The metro in Moscow, Russia is really cool. The stations are very long, the trains run exactly every 2 minutes, the stations have amazing artwork installed, the trains are very fast, and it usually takes about 2 minutes to get from one station to the next, because the distance between stations is pretty long.

The Japanese have very high standards and are very prideful people. Considering the challenges that face the country (lack of natural resources and space for starters), it is truely remarkable how well the country has progressed in so many areas, and their sophisticated train system is certainly a prime example. :cool: :tup:

are you kidding me lol how is it better, that was the best system i ever seen thats not my vid but when my cousin was there she said it was beautiful. there is never any delays ever unless there is a fire or some natural disaster, they run as many as 70 trains an hour. we cant get 15 an hour smh. they make us look like we are in the 50s and they are in the 22nd century

…70tph is, by any signalling standards, almost physically impossible. That's saying that a train is running every 51sec. I'm pretty sure that the minimum headway is 90sec.

• 1 month later...
…70tph is, by any signalling standards, almost physically impossible. That's saying that a train is running every 51sec. I'm pretty sure that the minimum headway is 90sec.
its imposible here but not there, they have trains every min there she told me and she is on it everyday so i wouldnt think she would be lost or not sure of what she is seeing we here cant get that and with this rep party giving the obama amin back the money to help build fast and high speed trains in Florida Arizona and cali we wont ever have what they have.

its imposible here but not there, they have trains every min there she told me and she is on it everyday so i wouldnt think she would be lost or not sure of what she is seeing we here cant get that and with this rep party giving the obama amin back the money to help build fast and high speed trains in Florida Arizona and cali we wont ever have what they have.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived