Exam #8006: Just got letter to come in, List #820

prgordo

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I got the letter to come back in today. I have to report to 180 Livingston on Nov 21st 7:30 am. List #1049. I had to put myself back on the list from dcas because of a medical hold in which the hospital took forever to give me my records! Any word on when the next class is? Please I need this info ASAP!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted to update my Thread :)

Its been over 3 months

*December was my Bday month So I spent 1 day at zerega (Good)

classroom + 19 A Road Test........Again

*recieved 3 month evaulation ( Good )

*19 A Ride ( Good )

*System pick , I got bumped from Ulmer so I took my Talents to 126

(Thur/Fri off)

Overall good Start so far and Im happy :tup:

• 2 weeks later...
More details! Did you notice him/her? What stop did they get on at? How long did he ride? How did the beekie identify his or herself?

Yes and no, 19A guy got on but I thought he was just going into queens

when I saw him open up his newspaper and write stuff down then Im like

o no "Ride"

last stop in manhattan before going into queens

all the stops in queens got off first stop in manhattan

He Identified himself 2 days later when I was called into office lol

only issue was I filled the bus up pass white line dont make it a habit

just put next bus please and flag all the way into manhattan.

Oh, I asked for details as if it was a Superintendent beekie ride, not your 19A guy.

And yeah, the white line rule is for safety --- what if you're packed to the front door and you can't see outside outside on the side of your bus, and you strike something or somebody 'cause you couldn't see? They would have your ass bro. lmao!

My 19a guy did my beekie ride so it counts and I recall in Zerega they said as long as you see your mirrors fill it up and drive slowly :P

I don't remember anyone saying that in Zerega. As a matter of fact, it's against federal law to operate with passengers pass the white line. It's vital to see out your front doors, because you'll come into (example) a bus stop, and what if you something appeared that you couldn't see because people were in your way? Unfortunate mishap right there, ya dig? Let those folks get on the next bus, my dude; it's not worth it.

DOT law is a federal law you "cannot drive a bus with passanger over the white line" read your cdl book i dont care what transt tell you if you have a accident with people pass that line it your butt see your depot chair and tell them. your job is to operate you bus in a SAFE matter and obey ALL DOT LAWS

My class was told the same

See I knew you was a cool dude lol

2 superintendents said it at the same time

I drive the my bus the way it makes me feel comfortable

This is the coolest job ever and Im just talkin bout the driving part

Dont let me start with everything else ;)

See I knew you was a cool dude lol

2 superintendents said it at the same time

I drive the my bus the way it makes me feel comfortable

Not to start a debate, but you drive comfortable and SAFE. Driving with passengers passed that white line isn't safe. Many of the vets do it now, but that's because they have that "time", but not on probation bro. How do you explain an accident/incident that occurs because you have folks pass the line? It's a federal law. You think those same Supts. will back you up if you get into an accident?

Debate ? then leave my thread alone

People worry too much why are we discussing accidents they are bound to happen, 1 person on the bus or 100 people , I got 8 months to go (probation)

Unless you do something crazy nobody is going nowhere a few of my classmates already had accidents and no extension the key here is

if you something or someone hits you dont worry and if you hit something or somebody as long as you fit for duty you good that girl that killed herself jumping in front of bus , B/O was a probie

anywyaz dont forget kids : push and pull and 5 mph on turns , say your prayers and take your vitamins :tup:

Debate ? then leave my thread alone

Woah, my man.. relax. Easy.

People worry too much why are we discussing accidents they are bound to happen, 1 person on the bus or 100 people , I got 8 months to go (probation)

Unless you do something crazy nobody is going nowhere a few of my classmates already had accidents and no extension the key here is

if you something or someone hits you dont worry and if you hit something or somebody as long as you fit for duty you good that girl that killed herself jumping in front of bus , B/O was a probie

anywyaz dont forget kids : push and pull and 5 mph on turns , say your prayers and take your vitamins

I wish you the best of luck for the rest of your probation.

Woah, my man.. relax. Easy.

Im Sorry I heard it was against FEDERAL LAW to get upset lol

I wish you the best of luck for the rest of your probation.

Thanks you too and to eveyone else , Im just saying I feel the MTA be trying to scare us, I didnt like the anxiety people go through I had another job so I wasnt as stressed as everyone else I was excited to drive a bus, I felt bad cause there were people who came in with no job or my friend who's at flatbush who had to put his honeymoon on hold or the guy who didnt even have lunch money, I have become more humble since I remember going shopping for new shoes, bookbags, Dre beats Headphones, winter gear that matches my uniform,

lunchboxes, seat cushion o geez pulling alongside Zerega in my brand new red honda coupe asking anyone if they needed a ride to the 6 train lol

Archived