Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mass production

Beyonce is having Jay-Z's kid!

Beyoncé sure knows how to make an entrance. Eyebrows flew sky-high when the glowing chanteuse arrived at Sunday's Video Music Awards in a red Lanvin caftan, and she soon confirmed the obvious when she placed her hands on her swelling belly and announced to photographers, "I have a surprise!"

Her rep quickly confirmed that she is indeed pregnant.

This will be the first child for Beyoncé and her hubby, Jay-Z, who tied the knot in April 2008.

"I always said I would have a baby at 30," the superstar wink-wink nudge-nudged in June (she hits the big 3-0 on Sept. 4). "I feel like 30 is the ideal age, because you're mature enough to know who you are and have your boundaries and your standards and not be afraid or too polite, but young enough to be a young woman. I'm so looking forward to it."

What we're so looking forward to: Beyoncé in maternity-wear.

And as we extend a warm mazel tov to the happy couple, let's take a look back at their romance.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/gossip-beyonce-reveals-shes-pregnant-at-vmas-14706.gallery?gt1=28135

Whatever?

Sounds like MP you have a 'crush' on Mrs. Shawn Carter (Jay-Z's real name)aka Beyonce?

Just another way to get publicty for the VMA's which this year was pretty much dead. Only other news (I did not watch it) was Britney Spears getting the Micheal Jackson "Lifetime Achievement" Award.

Man no offense to her fans but how did Britney get a lifetime VMA and she only been in the industry a little over a decade?:eek:

There many others from Peter Gabriel to Durran Durran, Run DMC and even TLC who never got that Lifetime VMA's and have all time classic videos on MTV.

That news did not affect the amount I owe on my cable bill. Who cares in 3 years the'll be seperated.

Little off topic but related to the Beyonce 'big news.' The 2011 "VMA's' was the most watched in the nearly 30-year history of the event says Nielsen/other sources. Over 12 Million in US alone watched at least part of the show. Plus an estimated several million more worldwide as well.

I am sure, alot of people stuck at home if they still had power on the east coast due to "irene' was also a big factor. This is another proof MTV should re-create a new 24/7 music video channel (sorry sub video channels like "MTVU" does not count lol) and put shows (hates me to say it but being honest)like "Jersey Show" on a 24/7 reality channel.:cool:

Finally some good news for once. I am so freaking sick of talking about the recession, earthquakes, hurricanes, and the Middle East's turmoil. I am so happy about this news.

Congrats to him but here's the problem that baby is gonna get Jay-Z Lips and those things are huge.

You damn skippy

384607434.jpg

Man I heard this old song has like crazy this past week. This former #1 song which came out in summer of 2003 but since the 'big news' it been played all over the radio mainly on top 40/R&B and Hip-Hop stations. Would not be shocked if it is re-released.:eek:

"Crazy in Love"

Man I heard this old song has like crazy this past week. This former #1 song which came out in summer of 2003 but since the 'big news' it been played all over the radio mainly on top 40/R&B and Hip-Hop stations. Would not be shocked if it is re-released.:eek:

"Crazy in Love"

I'll go you one better. The music is a sample from The Chilites " Are you my Woman?" I remember my nephew telling me about B and Jigga's new side back then so I played the Chilites' song for him and he was dumbfounded. I laughed and told him to come back with something "new", not borrowed. Just hope the kid has her looks.

I'll go you one better. The music is a sample from The Chilites " Are you my Woman?" I remember my nephew telling me about B and Jigga's new side back then so I played the Chilites' song for him and he was dumbfounded. I laughed and told him to come back with something "new", not borrowed. Just hope the kid has her looks.

My friend (trainmaster)many of the major top 40 hits especially in the POP/R&B and Hip Hop field since 2000 has sampled a song from the golden oldies era say between 1965-1980.

By way thanks for the tip i did not know.;):cool:

My friend (trainmaster)many of the major top 40 hits especially in the POP/R&B and Hip Hop field since 2000 has sampled a song from the golden oldies era say between 1965-1980.

By way thanks for the tip i did not know.;):cool:

As long as the originals get their props, and paid, it's all good by me.