Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R68 Subway Car

Iran aided Libyan Rebels!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jj6m9cMuH8ZXj5AgMQLjLVHFDhlA?docId=CNG.9b666507647200654b641466e2317b3d.501

I knew these rats were backed by the radical Islamic nazis! It was only a matter of time before this came out! I want to thank David Limbaugh for posting the link to this story on his twitter page.

Islamic people should be more worried about the mistakes in their Quran. I have read that the Quran has been misinterpreted. So the Quran, and the religion might actually be completely false.

Either the wrong people were elected or everyone in the White House is just as delusional as the Tea Party to think Iran is still on our side.

I wanna vote for that second one. For some reason I'd rather have my government be geniunely deluded as opposed to in the know and just didn't give a damn. It's sad that i have to take little comforts here and there this way but I just think this is the world we're present in now and the less credit i can take away from our leaders and peers the better.

Iran hates us, and even if their people doesn't Ahmadinejad (Dictator of Iran) along with their crazy Islamic Cleric does. When would the West along with Europe wake up? Islamic terrorism wants to destroy western culture and any culture that is different from theirs. Of course not all followers of Islam wants to do this, but some of them especially the terrorist groups do.