Subchat Update

The Real

Hopefully it doesn't go down. Its a pretty good source for transit information. Most information posted here are linked from them.

Tho that site NEEDs to new management.. Flames is a BIG issue there! Thats why i dont post..

Plus privacy is another one.. You can see peoples emails if you hover over them.. (If some of you guys never knew...)

Hopefully it doesn't go down. Its a pretty good source for transit information. Most information posted here are linked from them.

Tho that site NEEDs to new management.. Flames is a BIG issue there! Thats why i dont post..

Plus privacy is another one.. You can see peoples emails if you hover over them.. (If some of you guys never knew...)

Please tell me who your weedman is and how do you smoke so good? Just the high octane, premium stuff for you eh? Just High as giraffe's *****!

"Its a pretty good source for transit information."

I almost passed out from laughing so damn hard.

Most info posted here is linked from there???? I guess I've missed a few things then, because I don't recall that being the case at all!

More like the other way around! I could mention about 6 examples off the top of my head!

Most info posted here is linked from there???? I guess I've missed a few things then, because I don't recall that being the case at all!

More like the other way around! I could mention about 6 examples off the top of my head!

Yes people DO post links off subchat on to NYCTF, there are many threads linked. Maybe you have missed but, I don't!

Please tell me who your weedman is and how do you smoke so good? Just the high octane, premium stuff for you eh? Just High as giraffe's *****!

Its fine if you want to laugh, not bothered.

Im not saying the site is 100% reliable, but it does have some good source of information.

Hey when the R32 SMS to stick by till around 2017 was posted there, someone just came on to NYCTF and posted it here. Even tho it was the t/a site.. (Originally)

If Subchat is bs to a lot of people then i dont understand why anyone would bother even posting there or going to that site for information as lots of people here do that.

BTW im not in any weed, im a ok lolz

Ok guys let's not get hasty here...the only thing that's the issue here is that the other board is down and has been down since Saturday night. I thought it was just me but by Sunday morning other people have noticed that the board was down. I don't know how long this will be and I don't know how long the site has been down for in the past, so let's not derail this thread and talk about board vs. board, it's not that serious. If the site goes back online, whenever that happens, then great, but if it stays down for who knows how long, oh well....

There are some people on there who do know along of information. Usually it's historical info, which is something that you don't find on here that much. People like Randyo, Jeff H, and a few others know more then almost everyone on here combine.

Yes people DO post links off subchat on to NYCTF, there are many threads linked. Maybe you have missed but, I don't!

Its fine if you want to laugh, not bothered.

Im not saying the site is 100% reliable, but it does have some good source of information.

Hey when the R32 SMS to stick by till around 2017 was posted there, someone just came on to NYCTF and posted it here. Even tho it was the t/a site.. (Originally)

Just because it was posted there first doesn't mean anyone got it from there and brought it here! Same the other way around. Especially when it's something off the TA site. That's almost self explanatory.

True it happens, but that's not even important. You said MOST info. from there is linked here, which I know for a fact is not true.

Their has been quite a few times when the things you may think are linked, were posted here long before it was there, and got buried in a thread somewhere.

Ok guys let's not get hasty here...the only thing that's the issue here is that the other board is down and has been down since Saturday night. I thought it was just me but by Sunday morning other people have noticed that the board was down. I don't know how long this will be and I don't know how long the site has been down for in the past, so let's not derail this thread and talk about board vs. board, it's not that serious. If the site goes back online, whenever that happens, then great, but if it stays down for who knows how long, oh well....

I'm figuring the server hosting it is down due to power issues (another board I post on from time-to-time, The New York Radio Message Board has been down in the overnights along with all the related sites and is operating on generator power the rest of the time for the last few days) or the guy was supposed to renew it, but couldn't because of Irene and will as soon as he gets power back.

Archived