Tuesday September 11, 2001: Do You Remember And On September 11th, Will You Take A Moment Of Silence

EE Broadway Local

Sunday September 11, 2011 will mark the tenth (10th) anniversary of the worst terrorism attack in our nation's history.

Do you remember as we approach and will you take a moment of silence to remember those that were lost on American Airlines Flight 11, Flight 77 and United Airlines Flight 93, and Flight 175, and in New York City, and Washington, D.C..

Now, I don't wish to stir up bad memories, or controversy, but this will be the tenth (10th) anniversary of a historical event in our nation's history and that's why I'm inquiring.

Personally, while I think we're not perfect, I do think we've done okay in the ten years since then.

Sunday September 11, 2011 will mark the tenth (10th) anniversary of the worst terrorism attack in our nation's history.

Do you remember as we approach and will you take a moment of silence to remember those that were lost on American Airlines Flight 11, Flight 77 and United Airlines Flight 93, and Flight 175, and in New York City, and Washington, D.C..

Now, I don't wish to stir up bad memories, or controversy, but this will be the tenth (10th) anniversary of a historical event in our nation's history and that's why I'm inquiring.

Personally, while I think we're not perfect, I do think we've done okay in the ten years since then.

I remember everything in NYC and I was 5 and to me its a good idea you make this thread. :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived