Trenton, NJ under 5 feet of water : Who cares!

East New York

Republicans not only want to cut funds to disaster first responders, disaster relief efforts, and FEMA, but they also want to cut hurricane tracking itself!

I decided not to link any one story, as not to seem biased at all.

So go ahead, Google "Republicans want to cut disaster air.":tdown:

You have 11.5 million hits to choose from!

I really want to get into this one, because there is no excuse for this nonsense!

I don't think our fellow citizens in New Jersey will take too kindly to this one!

Not trying to defend the GOP but it's the wacky "Tea Party' branch of the republicans like Cantor, etc. who are doing this.:tdown:

This is a shame. Yes there wasteful spending in Washington, DC but crying out loud this is a freaking crisis where Americans especially in NJ, Upstate NY and Vermont there are hurting right now. Worry about the defecit/economy dammit later.

I used to at 1 point respect the GOP but now the party has been hijacked by the radical wing called Tea Parties. While i am still an indepenent and not the biggest Obama fan, these actions may (still it's early)force me to vote for Obama in Nov. 2012.:confused:

Republicans not only want to cut funds to disaster first responders, disaster relief efforts, and FEMA, but they also want to cut hurricane tracking itself!

I decided not to link any one story, as not to seem biased at all.

So go ahead, Google "Republicans want to cut disaster air.":tdown:

You have 11.5 million hits to choose from!

I really want to get into this one, because there is no excuse for this nonsense!

I don't think our fellow citizens in New Jersey will take too kindly to this one!

*thinks this has largely to do with the gang situation out there*

Doesn't mean the sane, civilzed folk out there should have to suffer..... after what happened to me out there 2 weeks ago ([attempted] aggravated assault, and the police lets the 2 fu**ers run away and questions ME like I was attempting to "buy"), I'm still sittin here sayin Trentonians don't deserve any of that.... This is the type of neglect that helps jumpstart urban decay....

*thinks this has largely to do with the gang situation out there*

Doesn't mean the sane, civilzed folk out there should have to suffer..... after what happened to me out there 2 weeks ago ([attempted] aggravated assault, and the police lets the 2 fu**ers run away and questions ME like I was attempting to "buy"), I'm still sittin here sayin Trentonians don't deserve any of that.... This is the type of neglect that helps jumpstart urban decay....

Trenton and Camden arent to completely different cities after all it seems.

Isn't that something Kayne West said?

Mike Mayers: We're trying to do what we can for the people of New Orlenes but our effort is just a small step to helping the city in need.

Kanye West: It seems like every single day after this disaster a black family is shot for looting a clothing goods store while other go free raiding TV and Electronics stores. The people stuggle to survive everyday amoung their roofs waiting for FEMA and FEMA has a slow responds to the whole distaster.

Mike Mayers: We need to help the city rebuild.

Kanye West: George Bush doesn't care about black people.

*Mike Mayers looks at Kanye like he has three heads*

*Scene then cuts to a unready Chris Tucker.*

Now Replace Kanye West with Trenton and replace George Bus with republicans. Same exact story :)

Archived