Exam #8006: Just received the letter, List #1185

youngblaze

As I sit in my class right now I can't give you an exact number but I only know of a couple that didnt it make it ,we all trying to figure it out we started today at 10:00 am and day 10 test takers at 7:00 am so if they passed then we would be all together but i know in my class quite a few did quit o well

Shout out to Yblaze who is right next door coming back from lunch as I post this lol

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I sit in my class right now I can't give you an exact number but I only know of a couple that didnt it make it ,we all trying to figure it out we started today at 10:00 am and day 10 test takers at 7:00 am so if they passed then we would be all together but i know in my class quite a few did quit o well

Shout out to Yblaze who is right next door coming back from lunch as I post this lol

Thanks for the update, I hope you get into the depot that you want to go

to. I don't know where you stand list number wise compared to the others

in your class who qualified, but the general pick or system pick is coming

up in a couple of months so you can transfer out.

Thanks for the update, I hope you get into the depot that you want to go

to. I don't know where you stand list number wise compared to the others

I don't know where you stand list number wise compared to the others

The system picking is already coming about next week I believe, and ends on 12/10/11.

Now it goes into effect 1/8/12.

My pick date is 12/2, and we all must go to East New York.

Depending how many students pass the 6-week training, they may have a spot to pick before 12/10/11.

I don't know where you stand list number wise compared to the others

The system picking is already coming about next week I believe, and ends on 12/10/11.

Depending how many students pass the 6-week training, they may have a spot to pick before 12/10/11.

Hey prgordo how much is the starting rate for training?

Hey prgordo how much is the starting rate for training?

sup guys?

Day 1

I reported to Zerega at approx. 0615 hrs, sat at the cafeteria with my future classmates.

We started at exactly 7am and were seated in alphabetical order according to last name...my group is rather large as there is about 48 people and 6 additional for MTA Bus...we all fillled out our paper work simultaneously. At about 1130 we took lunch and were to return an hour later...after we returned we watched some training videos, were assigned our depots and dismissed at 1500 hrs...I'll be reporting to LGA at 0900 with Supt. Reyes, I'm actually en route to the depot now to familiarize myself with the area

sup guys?

Day 1

I reported to Zerega at approx. 0615 hrs, sat at the cafeteria with my future classmates.

We started at exactly 7am and were seated in alphabetical order according to last name...my group is rather large as there is about 48 people and 6 additional for MTA Bus...we all fillled out our paper work simultaneously. At about 1130 we took lunch and were to return an hour later...after we returned we watched some training videos, were assigned our depots and dismissed at 1500 hrs...I'll be reporting to LGA at 0900 with Supt. Reyes, I'm actually en route to the depot now to familiarize myself with the area

I thought the depot that you do your 3 weeks of line training is the

depot that you picked into and stay at afterwards.

Once the system pick goes into effect on 01/08/12, for how long does

it last? until around October/2012?

I thought the depot that you do your 3 weeks of line training is the

depot that you picked into and stay at afterwards.

Once the system pick goes into effect on 01/08/12, for how long does

it last? until around October/2012?

sup guys?

Day 1

You will be going against rush hour traffic in the morning, the airplanes fly really low around there. You get a little more sleep tomorrow but I am sure you will be up very early, good luck!

sup guys?

Day 1

You will be going against rush hour traffic in the morning, the airplanes fly really low around there. You get a little more sleep tomorrow but I am sure you will be up very early, good luck!

Does the rate goes up after the training period?

I think it increases after 1 yr, after 3 years the top base pay is $29.96 hr.

I doubt there will be any raises in the next contract when the current one

expires in January.

Depending on the depot you are working in you should make no less

then $45k yr in your 1st year. Night differential has to be factored in.

Does the rate goes up after the training period?

I think it increases after 1 yr, after 3 years the top base pay is $29.96 hr.

I doubt there will be any raises in the next contract when the current one

expires in January.

Depending on the depot you are working in you should make no less

then $45k yr in your 1st year. Night differential has to be factored in.

Hey all,

I just got the letter to report to 180 Livingston on September 12th, 2011 @ 7:30am for Pre-Interview and Lab testing (piss in a cup test lol:cool:) I am list #1185. I am so excited even if this is just the beginning of a long journey.[/QUey is send out letters that say you have been considered but not selected after you take your drug test i got one and hundreds of others also mta is ******* many people over on exam 8006 i guess they will start will the conductors list next they never did this before but since they took over the hiring from dcas we are just a number in a lottery system 1-3 rule i gets the job so it seems they just take your money now wish you get lucky

:confused::mad:

Hey all,

I just got the letter to report to 180 Livingston on September 12th, 2011 @ 7:30am for Pre-Interview and Lab testing (piss in a cup test lol:cool:) I am list #1185. I am so excited even if this is just the beginning of a long journey.[/QUey is send out letters that say you have been considered but not selected after you take your drug test i got one and hundreds of others also mta is ******* many people over on exam 8006 i guess they will start will the conductors list next they never did this before but since they took over the hiring from dcas we are just a number in a lottery system 1-3 rule i gets the job so it seems they just take your money now wish you get lucky

:confused::mad:

Archived