Exam #8006: Just received the letter, List #1185

youngblaze

Thanks for the info! I hope my time comes real soon, because I am getting fed up with the B.S. with my current job, and being behind on some of my bills since my hours been cut, and no OT hardly at all. Been looking for work 7 days a week. Hope all this that I am saying does not effect my chances as far as working for NYCT,because I can really use this pay rate as of now! I just got done calling the HR Dept @ this #347-643-8231, and they told me that there's no openings at the moment that they stoped at the list 1250, and will be starting back next month.

me also.....I cant wait to get out of my current job...but HR Dept.. to me that I had to put my name on the list again exam ..8006 list #1174..but DCAS told me that that my name is on the list..and when MTA starts calling again

they will send out a letter again for pre-employment..according to your info I hope they start callin NOV 1st....I cant wait to hear

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the new hiring freeze in effect for 8006 also? I'm currently on medical hold and I just got my medical records back from da hospital. List #1049 Prior assault by bouncer I was knocked out and CT scan was normal but for that I was put on hold pending my CT scan for their review. This happened 7 years ago mind you!

Is the new hiring freeze in effect for 8006 also? I'm currently on medical hold and I just got my medical records back from da hospital. List #1049 Prior assault by bouncer I was knocked out and CT scan was normal but for that I was put on hold pending my CT scan for their review. This happened 7 years ago mind you!!!

Is the new hiring freeze in effect for 8006 also? I'm currently on medical hold and I just got my medical records back from da hospital. List #1049 Prior assault by bouncer I was knocked out and CT scan was normal but for that I was put on hold pending my CT scan for their review. This happened 7 years ago mind you!!!

Is there a hiring freeze currently?

I know it was said that it is uncertain when they will hold another TA class

--

Day 8 (Zerega)

It was a rather light day today...I drove an Orion VII HEV around the Co-op city loop (damn those mirrors are nice haha)...I had Supt. Stewart (very nice guy :tup: so far I have been blessed with the best instructors)

Tomorrow I will be driving the Orion VII NG (I can't wait haha)

Wonderful........I just got my CDL..(P) ENDORESMENT in NJ originally I went

down SEPT 12.. told to go back when i got the endoresment..now i hade to go to DCAS to put my name on the list again theu said they did and i called the 1 212 669 1357 number and it states that iam still on the list 1174number

I hope they have another class soon,,,,my current job time is running out ...please post if you hear about a freeze??....thanks

Wonderful........I just got my CDL..(P) ENDORESMENT in NJ originally I went

down SEPT 12.. told to go back when i got the endoresment..now i hade to go to DCAS to put my name on the list again theu said they did and i called the 1 212 669 1357 number and it states that iam still on the list 1174number

I hope they have another class soon,,,,my current job time is running out ...please post if you hear about a freeze??....thanks

A called a few day ago they told me this month there not hiring, but was told they will start back in Nov.

me also.....I cant wait to get out of my current job...but HR Dept.. to me that I had to put my name on the list again exam ..8006 list #1174..but DCAS told me that that my name is on the list..and when MTA starts calling again

they will send out a letter again for pre-employment..according to your info I hope they start callin NOV 1st....I cant wait to hear

you dont get a letter you were considered but not selected 1-3 everyone is getting they had like 4 classes and they are up to 1174 unreal cross your fingers wish you luck

they dont check medical records at all now you got the run around hope all goes good

Well we picked yesterday and I'm at WF's (wooot wooot) glad I didn't get forced into BK, QNS or SI lol...unfortunately, I was told there is a 99 in 100 chance that I'm going to get bumped out once the system pick goes into effect :(

Wait I'm a lil confused 8006 is it for TA, OA or both bcuz from what I've been reading in the forums plus adding in prgordo's surprise response it sounds like TA. If so how did you get to pick into OA?

@ prgordo

When you were picking depots do you remember seeing any manhattan spots?

Archived