Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
youngblaze

Exam #8006: Just received the letter, List #1185

From what I read on these forums dont be suprised if your there all day.

Thanks. Yes it's all day thing but I'm happy to be starting training Jan. 02,2012 7am :tup::tup::tup::)

Had to bump your Thread lol

Time to update :tup:

Haha

All is good...I'm at Kingsbridge working the Bx 1 and 2 (love it so far)...I love driving those New Flyer D60HF's best buses in the fleet IMO

3 month probie evaluation was in full compliance so I'm just taking it one step at a time.

Thats cool I have M60, its pretty cool route, shorties all over route but I just keep it moving , these B/O were right about the rap seat my last week at Ulmer pulled a couple of shorties I fiugred im leaving and they wont know where I am at lol

Thats cool I have M60, its pretty cool route, shorties all over route but I just keep it moving , these B/O were right about the rap seat my last week at Ulmer pulled a couple of shorties I fiugred im leaving and they wont know where I am at lol

I'm a holla at you next time i'm on the 60 going to Astoria (N) & (Q)