Staten Island Nova LFS Hunt

Nabinut

<<<First, I apologize if there is an existing thread but I searched through 7 pages before giving up>>>

This Saturday, I'm paying a visit to NYC and want to ride a Staten Island LFS...especially one of the ones with the Allison transmission. Now outside of the S53/79 in Bay Ridge, where would be a good line to spot and ride them? ...Or are they just restricted to weekday only service?

Any help is appreciated!

<<<First, I apologize if there is an existing thread but I searched through 7 pages before giving up>>>

This Saturday, I'm paying a visit to NYC and want to ride a Staten Island LFS...especially one of the ones with the Allison transmission. Now outside of the S53/79 in Bay Ridge, where would be a good line to spot and ride them? ...Or are they just restricted to weekday only service?

Any help is appreciated!

I recommend St. George Terminal.

I recommend St. George Terminal.

My starting point is St. George Terminal but given some photos I've seen where the Novas are working lines like the S51 & S66, which I believe are weekday only, I wasn't sure what lines they would operate on the weekend.

St. George's Terminal is your best bet especially during the rush hours. The first time I went searching for Castleton's LFS buses, I caught 8001 on the S51. In that same day, I caught them on the 42, 48, 81,86, 90 and 98. Now that the order's complete, it might be easier now.

Archived