Some LGA depot and jamaica pics from a few days ago.

trainfan22

I rode on this POS hybrid bus on the Q33 to get to LGA depot. And this bus was slow as hell i didn't go over 15 mph the whole time. And what made it worst i got the exact same bus coming back!!

026-6.jpg

Here are the rest of the pics....

028-5.jpg

027-5.jpg

029-3.jpg

030-4.jpg

031-3.jpg

032-4.jpg

033-4.jpg

034-5.jpg

035-5.jpg

043-1.jpg

036-3.jpg

037-5.jpg

041-3.jpg

042-2.jpg

045-2.jpg

054-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

056-1.jpg

058.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

Comments are welcome enjoy!!

sweet. I wish I could see those 1990 1991 tmc buses on the Q37.

Thanks!!

Those are some bad a$$ shots man! I really like the one with the RTS and the Continental CRJ coming in.

Thanks!! And yea thats my favorite too

Good shots.....

Thanks!!

Great shots, Did you happen to see any ex-Triboro RTS buses?

Thanks!! Im sure which RTSs were ex triboro buses. Being they all got repainted into MTA colors i can't tell the diffence LOL.

The Q33 imo is the slowest route from LGA Depot.

Awesome pics sir !

Thanks!!

LOVE the last shot in LGA Depot! Saved....

Thanks!!

Great pics.

BTW, generally ex-private buses do not have the two yellow lights next to the destination sign in the front. Ex-Triboro buses are generally 7000s series in (MTA) Bus. That is, if you didn't know already.

Thanks!!

Some good shots, especially the Q33 one!

Thanks!!

The Q33 is brutally slow line in the first place so you can't blame the bus. Average speed, whatever model it is, is about 12 MPH for me.

Nice shots btw! The RTS and Continental Express Jet is best in batch.

I agree. The last time I rode the Q33 was in September. I had a Hybrid going to LGA, and RTS 9750 coming back, which was crush loaded. The trip to LGA was kinda fast because the driver purposely left Jackson Hts late.

The Q33 is brutally slow line in the first place so you can't blame the bus. Average speed, whatever model it is, is about 12 MPH for me.

Nice shots btw! The RTS and Continental Express Jet is best in batch.

Thanks!! I and rode hybrids on the B82 in the past and it was slow. And ive rode RTSs on the B82 and they fly down flatlands and kings highway like a rocket ship. Same goes for the Q35 with the GMC RTS and orion Vs from GBL when they were running. The hybrids are much slower those buses.

The Hybrids really aren't slow, It just depends on the driver. They are the fastes buses in the city.

Archived