Phoenix - METRO Fan Trip Photos

Are these buses in service anywhere else in the U.S.?

Yes, several transit agencies has those buses. That's an articulated New Flyer LFA.

DC Metro has both 42 footers and articulateds, Cleveland RTA has articualated LFAs, Long Beach Transit in California has 42 footers, and I believe there are a few in Seattle as well.

There might be a few more agencies I'm missing that I can't think off the top of my head.

Awesome photos btw!

Yes, several transit agencies has those buses. That's an articulated New Flyer LFA.

DC Metro has both 42 footers and articulateds, Cleveland RTA has articualated LFAs, Long Beach Transit in California has 42 footers, and I believe there are a few in Seattle as well.

There might be a few more I'm missing agencies that I can't think off the top of my head.

Awesome photos btw!

Phoenix? lol and thank you :cool:

LOL! Hey, your picture was enough of a mention! ;)

Anyways, converting to a bus fan? If you wanna see those buses elsewhere, a trip to DC can be made when you return!

True! Nah, no bus fan for me. The only time I would photograph buses is if I ever made it to the rodeo sometime.

• 4 weeks later...

There might be a few more agencies I'm missing that I can't think off the top of my head.

Awesome photos btw!

D60LFA's operated by Broward County Transit - Broward County, FL

Valley Metro - Phoenix, AZ

D40LFA's operated by Valley Metro - Phoenix, AZ

DE60LFA's operated by Broward County Transit - Broward County, FL

Community Transit - Lynnwood & Snohomish County, WA

Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (Cleveland RTA) - Cleveland, OH

King County Metro Transit (KCM) - Seattle & King County, WA

Lane Transit District (LTD) - Eugene & Lane County, OR

Miami-Dade Transit - Miami & Dade County, FL

Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County (RTC Ride) - Reno, NV

Washington Metropolitan Area Transportation Authority (WMATA) - Washington, DC

DE40LFA's operated by Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) - Washington, DC

GE40LFA's operated by Long Beach Transit - Long Beach, California

DE35LFA's operated by Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) - Washington, DC

Awesome photos btw!

D60LFA's operated by Broward County Transit - Broward County, FL

Valley Metro - Phoenix, AZ

D40LFA's operated by Valley Metro - Phoenix, AZ

DE60LFA's operated by Broward County Transit - Broward County, FL

Community Transit - Lynnwood & Snohomish County, WA

Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (Cleveland RTA) - Cleveland, OH

King County Metro Transit (KCM) - Seattle & King County, WA

Lane Transit District (LTD) - Eugene & Lane County, OR

Miami-Dade Transit - Miami & Dade County, FL

Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County (RTC Ride) - Reno, NV

Washington Metropolitan Area Transportation Authority (WMATA) - Washington, DC

DE40LFA's operated by Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) - Washington, DC

GE40LFA's operated by Long Beach Transit - Long Beach, California

DE35LFA's operated by Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) - Washington, DC

Nice shots man! It was fun photographing with you :cool:

Yeah, that security guy was a total ****. I know how to read a no trespassing sign, and it did not apply to the f'n crosswalk! *NY accent* This guy!

Oh, and I found the Operator's Manual in the big binder Paul gave me---it has data sheets for the LRV's, so you know I'm in heaven right now, and am going to model that in Sketchup for Trainz real soon.

Nice shots man! It was fun photographing with you :cool:

Yeah, that security guy was a total ****. I know how to read a no trespassing sign, and it did not apply to the f'n crosswalk! *NY accent* This guy!

Oh, and I found the Operator's Manual in the big binder Paul gave me---it has data sheets for the LRV's, so you know I'm in heaven right now, and am going to model that in Sketchup for Trainz real soon.

• 4 months later...

Archived