Manhattanville Orion VII OG on the M31? What?

DanTheTransitMan

Well that's odd, no wonder I haven't seen 6650, fresh paintjob and all. Strange loaner there.

i don't think its a loaner, i haven't seen any OG's come through 126th. the M31 might have gotten split the MHV for the winter pick

I've seen a few Orion 7s on the B25 in Brooklyn with the painted sign. Weird.

Yeah, that's the same thing I think and then I go well eventually it'll be retired and we'll be spared from seeing that hideous paint job. lol I haven't seen that all white MCI bus in a while either, so they must've sent it to the junk yard. Only problem now is that just about every bus I get now on the X30 has all of the damn overhead AC blowers broken with paper shoved in them. :mad:

I got on the X30 the other night and I was cursing up a storm. I mean every one of them was broken. I was the first one at 57th so eventually I just said f*ck it, as I did not want to sit in the front. Other folks started getting on and looked cranky also. I started chuckling because they were moving around and then I told one guy that's a regular, I said, don't even bother, they're all busted and chuckled and then he gave up and sat down.

In September? So it's the Fall pick?

That's a real shame, cause it just means 126 can get rid of more 96 RTSes. I'd heard about MHV getting those NGs back but I guess not.

Aside, what's the story with 4330?

they might get the NG's back when the new LFSA's come to run on the M60...and sorry to say, but they banged them up real bad

Archived