Farewell, Q45...

R32 3348

Since the Q45 is being merged with the Q47, and the Q47/Q49 are no longer running on 73rd St. starting Sunday, I went out to get some last pics. I haven't gone out for shots in a long time, so I'm pretty rusty w/ the cam...

SAM_35062.jpg

SAM_3507.jpg

SAM_3508.jpg

SAM_3509.jpg

SAM_3514.jpg

SAM_3523.jpg

SAM_3526.jpg

SAM_3528.jpg

SAM_3530.jpg

SAM_3531.jpg

SAM_3534.jpg

SAM_3532.jpg

Thanks for looking!

BTW, those dust spots you see in some of the pics are on the inside of my lens. Any ideas on how I could get rid of them?

Nice shots man, RIP Q45 :(

And the dust inside your lens is an issue I have as well...but I don't think anything can be done.

If your camera is still under warranty maybe you can get it fixed by the manufacturer, otherwise you'd be better off getting a new one.

It's gonna be very interesting to see how the new and powerful Q47 works out. The Q45 worked wonders (especially since it got extended to Atlas Park in 2008) and it was a lifesaver for me since it avoided the traffic around Queens Center that the Q29 catches.

Nice shots man, RIP Q45 :(

And the dust inside your lens is an issue I have as well...but I don't think anything can be done.

If your camera is still under warranty maybe you can get it fixed by the manufacturer, otherwise you'd be better off getting a new one.

A new one, really??? There aren't tutorials or how-tos on how to dismantle a lens and clean it out safely?

that's a good thing. I used to have to walk along 73rd there, more than once I had the urge to throw up it smelt so bad.

As someone who lives in the vicinity I'm not a fan of 73rd St. either. 75th St. is much less trafficked and should do wonders when it comes to delays heading to the Terminal.

Archived