What buses are assigned to the C.USA "O.N.E." routes?

MiXxDiDdY

"Does anybody know exactly which buses are assigned to Coach USA's O.N.E. bus lines (24A/B, 31, 44)?

I'm asking because I'm frequently starting to see a few '99/'00 Nova buses in the 1500's number range on the 24 and 31 routes. Before recently, I only saw buses in the 1000's and some 1100's on those routes. And i know a lot of those CUSA buses are in HORRIBLE shape, so I'm wondering if some of their buses in the 1000s were pulled out of service and replaced with buses in the 1500's...?"

"Yeah that's the thing, I know Academy uses a few of the 1000s for the 22 and 22X routes, but the majority of time I see 1000s on the 24/44/31. But i'm JUST NOW starting to see 1500s on the 24/44/31 routes..which has me wondering if some of those 1000s were retired early and replaced with 1500s or if they were apart of the CUSA fleet from the beginning..?"

"Hm I cant remember all of them, except I did remember 1538 when i saw it on the 31. Im sure when i go downtown NWK again ill take some pics."

Ah. 1538 is one of the Red & Tan Hudson County units. Which they do make their way to service on the ONE Bus routes, just like how ONE Bus units make their way onto the R&T Jersey City routes.

They're within the same garage so the use of buses wherever are common.

Does it still look like this?

Redtan_Nova_1538.jpg

Courtesy of Richard Aaron

Ah. 1538 is one of the Red & Tan Hudson County units. Which they do make their way to service on the ONE Bus routes, just like how ONE Bus units make their way onto the R&T Jersey City routes.

They're within the same garage so the use of buses wherever are common.

Does it still look like this?

Redtan_Nova_1538.jpg

Courtesy of Richard Aaron

Yes! The 1538 I saw on the 31 was still in those R&T colors. I also saw like 2 or 3 other 1500's in the O.N.E. bus colors though, except one was missing the red white and blue "stripe" thing on top of the windows though. Yeah i forgot R&T uses 1500s and didn't know until now that R&T and ONE operated under the same garage. Guess that explains the bus swapping then."

Yes! The 1538 I saw on the 31 was still in those R&T colors. I also saw like 2 or 3 other 1500's in the O.N.E. bus colors though, except one was missing the red white and blue "stripe" thing on top of the windows though. Yeah i forgot R&T uses 1500s and didn't know until now that R&T and ONE operated under the same garage. Guess that explains the bus swapping then."

The two 1500s that ONE Bus has are 1548 and 1549.

It's just drivers taking out whatever bus is sitting there.

Archived