Photos/Videos: Cristal Clear

ciboii22

Glad you got that, for me it's the absolute most important accessory for the camera. You gotta mess with it though, twist it to see what works. You get a Hoya?

I got a nikon d5000 & the filter brand is " Polaroid , I like it so far , i got the package it came with 3 of them , the circular pl , the uv " Ultraviolet Filter , & the Fluorescent filter .

Yeah I've had a D5000 since it came out, great camera but the lack of built-in AF is a pain. I assume the filter twists while it's on the camera? Cause that makes a big difference. Might wanna look at an ND filter too if you want. What lenses have you gotten?

Yes just lay the filter on top and twist it to the right until its screwed tightly , The af isnt too bad my day settings are usually iso - 800 , 1/2000 or lower , it depends and F8 or higher it also depeneds , night mode and everything is straight manual for me iso - 1600 , 1/30 or lower depends on the lighting situation and F3.5 . That works good for me the only thing i do not like about these cameras are that you cant catch anything at night while in motion . And so far I have a 18-55 mm lens and a 70-300mm lens so i can stand infront of my house and catch someone from 2 blocks away . But i do wanna get the 18-200 mm lens its only 300$ i found it on amazon , im tired of switching lens so i want a straight 18-200mm lens so that way i dont have to switch at all .

Also keep in mind that polarizer slows down your shutter speed so you will have to adjust your camera accordingly (higher ISO or wider aperture)

What kind of camera do you have ? I use the polaroid circular pl filter I keep my iso at 800 , F8 and anywhere from 1/1000 - 1/2000 I dont go any higher than that unless I need to .

Archived