Will the Q on 2 av bring back the W?

VWM

I'm pretty sure a normal 14 year old doesn't go around on a public street with a shopping cart with subway bullets making propulsion noises.

you really still think I do that? you REALLY have the nerve to say that? well guess what, I don't even have the f^cking cart anymore. You saying bad things about me ISN'T going to make YOU look any better.

Railroads are the way to go

Railroad foamer x_x

you really still think I do that? you REALLY have the nerve to say that? well guess what, I don't even have the f^cking cart anymore. You saying bad things about me ISN'T going to make YOU look any better.

Railroad foamer x_x

You're calling me a foamer meanwhile you go crazy over every train/bus you see. You screamed like a little girl over the sight of an Orion VII (OG) Hybrid and you're calling me a foamer. Not to mention you're a massive foamer when it comes to railroads. Your M8 videos are proof of that.

You're calling me a foamer meanwhile you go crazy over every train/bus you see. You screamed like a little girl over the sight of an Orion VII (OG) Hybrid and you're calling me a foamer. Not to mention you're a massive foamer when it comes to railroads. Your M8 videos are proof of that.

I DO NOT go crazy over every bus or train that I see. As I said before, you trying to make me look bad ISN'T going to make you look any better. Meanwhile you STILL continue to bash me and try to make me look bad.

I never screamed over a damn bus, and I didn't scream like a little girl. You're just trying to exaggerate that because your trying to make me look bad.

btw, I AM NOT A MASSIVE FOAMER OVER RAILROADS. I occasionally fan MTA RR's, but the most railroad line that I fan is PATH. All your saying about me is bullshit so you can make me look bad. :tdown:

I DO NOT go crazy over every bus or train that I see. As I said before, you trying to make me look bad ISN'T going to make you look any better. Meanwhile you STILL continue to bash me and try to make me look bad.

I never screamed over a damn bus, and I didn't scream like a little girl. You're just trying to exaggerate that because your trying to make me look bad.

btw, I AM NOT A MASSIVE FOAMER OVER RAILROADS. I occasionally fan MTA RR's, but the most railroad line that I fan is PATH. All your saying about me is bullshit so you can make me look bad. :tdown:

I'm not trying to make myself look good. I'm trying to put you in your place and yes you did scream like a girl over a bus. You referring Orion 7 #3607 as your soulmate is enough proof. The PATH is not a RR it's a rapid transit system. and this video shows you're a massive RR foambag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s4NyJy3zv4&feature=channel_video_title

I'm not trying to make myself look good. I'm trying to put you in your place and yes you did scream like a girl over a bus. You referring Orion 7 #3607 as your soulmate is enough proof. The PATH is not a RR it's a rapid transit system. and this video shows you're a massive RR foambag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s4NyJy3zv4&feature=channel_video_title

Your not trying to put me in my place, you ARE trying to make me look bad. Go back to your shitty railroads and stop bashing me.

If you don't know, I've completly changed since the last time you met me.

do yourself a favor and get the f^ck off this page because were both wasting our time. :tdown:

Your not trying to put me in my place, you ARE trying to make me look bad. Go back to your shitty railroads and stop bashing me.

If you don't know, I've completly changed since the last time you met me.

do yourself a favor and get the f^ck off this page because were both wasting our time. :tdown:

Completely changed huh? That's not what I hear from a few certain individuals that still waste their time hanging out with you and you're just mad that I completely shut you down in that last post. If RRs are so shitty then why do we have nicer fleets, higher class people, higher speeds, etc ?

I know what it is, you people don't have ANYTHING better to do than sit around and bash me to the FULLEST EXTENT.

btw I see the things that get written on FB about me, and its mostly from you. I know all of you just want me dead because I'm not like you other guys who are "proffesional buffs".

ya wanna know something? sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me. so continue on bashing until you drop dead and I won't give.

I'm pretty sure a normal 14 year old doesn't go around on a public street with a shopping cart with subway bullets making propulsion noises.

Completely changed huh? That's not what I hear from a few certain individuals that still waste their time hanging out with you and you're just mad that I completely shut you down in that last post. If RRs are so shitty then why do we have nicer fleets, higher class people, higher speeds, etc ?

Uhh..why do I feel like you made this account to bash a KID? I see most posts you make are bashing him.

WHY??

Can't you leave the kid alone, he has a life!! Get this damn thing over with!

Who cares if he's a foamer?? OMG...

How would you feel if someone got mad at you for doing your hobby? Huh?! How?

You are telling him to grow up when you should grow up!!I don't even think you people are mature at all. Mature people do not bash others. You people are grown ups but you don't seem like one..

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Uhh..why do I feel like you made this account to bash a KID? I see most posts you make are bashing him.

WHY??

Can't you leave the kid alone, he has a life!! Get this damn thing over with!

Who cares if he's a foamer?? OMG...

How would YOU feel if someone got mad at you for doing your hobby? HUH?! HOW?

You are telling HIM to grow up WHEN YOU SHOULD GROW UP!!I don't even think you people are mature at ALL. Mature people DO NOT bash others. You people are grown ups but you don't seem like one..

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

A grown up doesn't type in caps big enough to take the entire page.

This thread goes from asking a (W) question to smack in the face.. Oh boy..

While I agree with you on the bashing.. Gorden also has his own side affect himself.

Pretty much this is what you would expect in any community...

Tho Redbirdfan, just chill out...

Not on any sides btw.

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,---------------h others. You people are grown ups but you don't seem like one..[/size][/b]

:mad::mad::mad::mad:[/color][/font]

Good thing I stay quiet sorta hahaha

But for a W revival, I could see it possible because it Astoria needs frequent service...

EDIT: I don't understand how people can go on a big font, caps lock rampage but when I capitalize words for emphasis, 80% of the time, the caps are taken off

I narrowed it down to the two who hate me the most.

If there was some way to block these two people I would be greatly appreciated.

@Brighton Lcl: Can you please do us a big favor and lock the thread, this is not going to stay on topic because they are still going to the see the posts that were made before and continue to bash me.

(on a side note, I will be leaving the forums 2-3 days at a time because of the things that happen like this).

I narrowed it down to the two who hate me the most.

If there was some way to block these two people I would be greatly appreciated.

@Brighton Lcl: Can you please do us a big favor and lock the thread, this is not going to stay on topic because they are still going to the see the posts that were made before and continue to bash me.

(on a side note, I will be leaving the forums 2-3 days at a time because of the things that happen like this).

Calm down dude! Zach knows when to do something so you don't have to ask.

Also just ignore and go on. You keep pushing it and you keep continuing this flame war. So just stop acting like a victim for the sake of everyone here!

There's a thing called "ignore list" in the User CP...

It doesn't work... people can still put comments on your profile and send you PM's lol. All it does is hide their posts.

There needs to be an actual block like the one on YT.

btw I'm leaving the forums from time to time, I will be back next weekend unless something extremly rare happens.

goodnight everybody B).

Calm down dude! Zach knows when to do something so you don't have to ask.

Also just ignore and go on. You keep pushing it and you keep continuing this flame war. So just stop acting like a victim for the sake of everyone here!

The Pushcart Foamer had as much to do with the flame war as I did. There is no real victim here.

Archived