Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R188 7857

Favorite Game?

Anything involving driving, whether it be real life or games.

But in specifics, Gran Turismo series for PS3 and Forza Motorsport series for the X360.

I was never really a big time gamer, but I really liked Gran Turismo (original). Really badass game.

Sonic series on the Genesis was also fun. Simple games FTW.

On the PC I still play Day of Defeat, Team Fortress (i'm a Steam guy, heh) and putz around on Garry's Mod a lot.

Haha, I mean if you went retro status, then yes Sonic on that Sega handheld was the shit! (Forgot what Sega's handheld was called, but it was badass.)

I did like Mario Kart for Nintendo, then for the N64.

Wii:

Mario Galaxy 2

Mario Kart Wii

PS3:

MLB The Show Series

Madden Series

NBA 2k Series

Gamecube:

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (the new one sucks)

iPod Touch/iPad:

Contract Killer

Angry Birds Rio

Nuts!

Doodle Jump

I'm not a heavy gamer, thou whenever I'm playing games it's either Rail Simulator or Halo multiplayer online for the PC. Halo is a lil' old but still exciting with some pretty good graphics. :tup:

I'm a Grand Theft Auto fan myself. Played all games and beat them except The Ballad of Gay Tony. Still trying to finish it. Also love MLB The Show, Need For Speed, any Mario games from the Nintendo Series, Resident Evil 4, and Goldeneye for Nintendo 64.

Call Of Duty is extremely overrated, thats why I didn't bother getting it

PS3

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Super Street Fighter 4

Uncharted 2

Grand Theft Auto 4

Gran Turismo 5

Wii

Super Smash Bros Brawl and a few others I can't think of atm

DS Lite

Bleach DS 1 and 2 in Japanese

Ninja Gaiden

Chrono Trigger

Final Fantasy IV

PSP (with a custom firmware)

Dissidia : Final Fantasy 1 & 2

Metal Gear Solid

Street Fighter Alpha 3

And a few others.

But all time? Hmmm, the Sonic series before they f*cked it up, Super Mario Bros 1 and 3, Final Fantasy 4, 7 & 9, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Street Fighter 2 : Special Champions Edition, the entire Metal Gear Solid series and a couple of more games. This is just to name a few.

PS3:

MLB 11 The Show

Madden NFL

PC:

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

DiRT 3

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

NFS Hot Pursuit

Personally, I hate COD. Full of 10 year olds who think they are supreme and the best one wrong move they try to act all tough on you. If you are better then them, they just think you hack and they kick you out. What ***** cats.

Never played l4d...what is it, just constant zombie-killing?

Yep and it's alot of fun. It's really meant to be a multiplayer game, but you can play solo.

I remember the old CoD. That game had the steepest learning curve ever, but if you got around it, the game was fun.

I only play BO because my family has it.... I really don't like it.

Playstation 3: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010-2011, MLB The Show 2010-2011, Nascar 2011, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Playstation 2: WWE Smackdownvs Raw 2007-2010, MLB The Show

2009-2010, Nascar 2007, Justice League Heroes

Xbox (Old): Midtown Madness 3, Midnight Club 3, Need for Speed: Underground & Hot Pursuit 2, Wrestlemania 21, Nascar Thunder 2004-2005, WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It!, Forza Motorsport, Spider-Man 2, NHL Hits 2002, MLB 2K6-2K7, Terminator: Dawn of Fate. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, WWE Raw 2.

PC: MLB (Forgot Name) 2005, Scooby-Doo 2: Monster Unleashed, Midotwn Madness 2, City Bus Simulator, Most games from Revenge of the Arcade

DS: WWE Smacldown vs Raw 2009, Mario Kart, Mario & Sonic: Olympic Games, Mario Party DS, Super Mario DS.

Gamecube: Day of Reckoning 2, Mavel Nemsis: Rise of the Imperfects

Note: All The Games (Combined) listed I played since the times since childhood to this day as a teenager.