Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
The Real

MTA Regional Bus Depot by Depot Roster Update

Hey! I think 9836 or 9838 (forgot which, or both) is at CP. I've been seeing one of them around flushing with a front ad and (MTA) New York City Bus decals.

Who were the experts who claimed 8888 was retired?

The roster has it in West Farms.

And thats comfirmed!!!!! I saw it on a WF route myself, the Bx8!

Well, "cibolli22" stated that the bus was heading to Eastchester from Ulmer Park. Not a big deal. Buses go into and come out of Eastchester all the time.

Well, "cibolli22" stated that the bus was heading to Eastchester from Ulmer Park. Not a big deal. Buses go into and come out of Eastchester all the time.

Your right , but the mechanics and dispatchers in ulmer park strictly said " 9083 , 9085 , 8985 , 8910 & 8888 are slayted to leave the depot . Which means it was time for them to go and they've reached their retirement age . But your right some buses do go into ech and come back out good . Example 8756 and 58 they were supposed to be scrapped and now one is in flatbush and the other is in wf .

i know how to obtain a subway map, but how do we obtain a bus map? i need to get this for a friend of mine who is becoming a bus driver.(even tho they probably hand it out during training), but we want to do it early and discuss it.

i know how to obtain a subway map, but how do we obtain a bus map? i need to get this for a friend of mine who is becoming a bus driver.(even tho they probably hand it out during training), but we want to do it early and discuss it.

2 Broadway in Lower Manhattan and 347 Madison Ave in Midtown all have bus maps for all five boroughs. The latter location its right in the lobby!

Spring Creek is running C40LFs now from JG?

When did this happen? And no one with pics? lol

NFI_899.jpg

I went there this past Friday and they were untouched. They might be ready to go this week.

Wow the Bx40 does tripper routes out of WF? Thx for the head up! But I thought it was the Bx42 in Throgs Neck?

Yep! Ive seen it as well, its in service. Caught it about 2 weeks ago.

Go to an MTA facility or transit museum in Brooklyn or Manhattan, or call MTA and have them mail you one, or tell you the nearest location to pick one up at.