Ideas for some of the train lines

Dhurdle

am I wrong? you really think a lot of these fantasy suggestions which dont take into account the actual track layout or the difficulty of constructing new lines are better?

I don't think these fantasies are better but the system can use some very needed improvements.

I was just wondering would it be a good idea to send the (C) via the (F) line From W 4 to Jay St as regular service

and if the (V) ever comes back it can teminate at WTC and the E can teminate at Hoyt Schemehorn

Nope.

What local train would serve the Fulton line? Where would the (F) go? Why bring back the (V) and replace the (E)'s southern terminal? The current service pattern is fine the way it is.

Nope.

What local train would serve the Fulton line? Where would the (F) go? Why bring back the (V) and replace the (E)'s southern terminal? The current service pattern is fine the way it is.

The (C) would still run on the Fulton Line. it will only run on the (F) from W4 to Jay like in the GOs

The (F) will still go down the same route i would just be adding the (C) to supplement the (F) at B'way Laff, 2 Av, Delancey, E- Bway and York

I changed my mind the (E) should stay at WTC and The (V) should run down the (A)(C) from w 4 st to its new terminal Hoyt-Schemehorn

is this a better idea or still a bad idea. Let me know

and no i'm not foaming just thinking on my keyboard

The (C) would still run on the Fulton Line. it will only run on the (F) from W4 to Jay like in the GOs

The (F) will still go down the same route i would just be adding the (C) to supplement the (F) at B'way Laff, 2 Av, Delancey, E- Bway and York

I changed my mind the (E) should stay at WTC and The (V) should run down the (A)(C) from w 4 st to its new terminal Hoyt-Schemehorn

is this a better idea or still a bad idea. Let me know

and no i'm not foaming just thinking on my keyboard

I don't know if Broadway/Lafayette could handle 3 local routes: in this case, the (C)(F) & (M). The only possible pro about it is that the Cranberry St Tunnel would no longer be clogged. However...

Regarding the (V), where would its northern terminal be? Hoyt-Schemehorn isn't the best terminal because there are no switches that would allow this (V) to go back towards Manhattan, seen here.

Archived