High Floor artic decal theme...

Blitz

So as of yesterday, i'm thinking that the decal theme being put on the New Flyer artics is either done at random or just an experiment done on a couple buses. Before i kinda noticed a pattern. I noticed that all of the 55xx's that went for their 8yr got painted while all of the 56xx's got the decal theme. Now that 5633 came back from Zerega with full paint and blue stripe, i'm lost...(sorry for not taking pics but they would just be the same as all of my other "fresh from Zerega" posts)

So as of yesterday, i'm thinking that the decal theme being put on the New Flyer artics is either done at random or just an experiment done on a couple buses. Before i kinda noticed a pattern. I noticed that all of the 55xx's that went for their 8yr got painted while all of the 56xx's got the decal theme. Now that 5633 came back from Zerega with full paint and blue stripe, i'm lost...(sorry for not taking pics but they would just be the same as all of my other "fresh from Zerega" posts)

I think they're repainting all the flipdot units and re-decaling the LED sign units... might have to do something with retirement date maybe?

There is a set method to the way they are doing things, but I just don't remember what the hell it is!

Randomness is definitely part of it though! lol

5510-5559 will be replaced with the next artic order. So most of those will likely be on their lasts repaints soon. I don't think many of those, if any will receive the decal scheme. That is just likely to be seen on the buses in the 5560-5769 range.

5510-5559 will be replaced with the next artic order.

so that means some of those New Flyer XD60 will be hit the Bronx streets in the future right? if so I can't way to see those buses! :cool:

Edit: I forgot about that NovaBus LFS artic order. so which will it be the LFS artic or the XD60?

Archived