New Flyer XD60 Discussion

East New York

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acela it was also at Tuskegee a few days ago doing weight training on the 103rd street hill along with an XD40. I honestly don't know why an XD40 was at TG but w/e.

Confirmed --- XD60 was at Flatbush on Wednesday morning/afternoon, with a Superintendent training folks, though it was sitting at the fuel stations the time it was spotted.

Confirmed --- XD60 was at Flatbush on Wednesday morning/afternoon, with a Superintendent training folks, though it was sitting at the fuel stations the time it was spotted.

maybeee they will go to flatbush for b44....OMG my dream!! :P (icant wait to hear what depots they are assigned to)

mods shouldnt this thread be sent to the reg page with the nova lfsa and c40lf discussions...also with the random thoughts thread and the regional bus moves...so its more open with the rest...

No, this is a test bus, so it will remain where it is.

Damn... once again I missed seeing an artic around the depot... [Nova lfsa some years back was the other]. Well I guess that's encouraging news IF the XD60s will be used for the B44 SBS. :fingers crossed:

Archived