New Flyer XD60 Discussion

East New York

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is 4710:

Excellent catch, I see there's another new variation of the right turns sticker. MTA can't make their minds up...

There's an LFSA at Flatbush usually twice a year.

There must be a massive elephant in the room each time just thinking about the potentially cut runs and the like...

No it's going to the Bronx. Brooklyn has the xd40 already. The Bronx gets cheated out of new buses.

bronx in.your terms get cheated out because thats the borough of crazy animals...bus attacks etc....and like GRAND CONCOURSE said they got C40lfs and now NOVA lfsas....over 100 ....so if fb was to get these they would only have about 20-25 or so and they may replace some of their RTS and such but Bronx is 90% to get some of these....and MAYBE manhattan...

oohh snapp i forgot....sbs going to s79 next month...do u think xd60s will run the s79....just possibilities because they said artics..but the list doesnt say yukon for the lfsa so maybe the xd60

No, Orion VII NG are getting retrofitted for SBS service so don't count on artics showing up at that depot. On of that the S79 doesn't need artics because the ridership is not that high.

No, Orion VII NG are getting retrofitted for SBS service so don't count on artics showing up at that depot. On of that the S79 doesn't need artics because the ridership is not that high.

Agreed , well the 79 is heavy but thats in the mornings ..... During rush hours only . The NG's Can Handle the job im sure .....

bronx in.your terms get cheated out because thats the borough of crazy animals...bus attacks etc....and like GRAND CONCOURSE said they got C40lfs and now NOVA lfsas....over 100 ....so if fb was to get these they would only have about 20-25 or so and they may replace some of their RTS and such but Bronx is 90% to get some of these....and MAYBE manhattan...

Damn I was being sarcastic with my statement. I know the Bronx are well off.

Who said anything about FLA the TEST FLEET of 90 buses will be divided among Kingsbridge and Gun Hill no wishful thinking here just plain facts as stated before.

Well that assignment is subject to change over time. I am actually assuming that Tuskegee will be put back on the roster due to the fact that its been at the damn depot three times already.

Who said anything about FLA the TEST FLEET of 90 buses will be divided among Kingsbridge and Gun Hill no wishful thinking here just plain facts as stated before.

No one said anything about any of the 90 being sent down here, I think some of us would prefer them over the Nova lfsa. Plus with the rate it's taking to set up the B44SBS, it doesn't look like that line will be ready anytime soon. So it could be possible that line gets them, assuming all goes well with those 90 buses.

I've never seen an LFSA yet in person. :(

You must not live in NYC then.....

No it's going to the Bronx. Brooklyn has the xd40 already. The Bronx gets cheated out of new buses.

40 foot test program has nothing to do with the 60 foot test program. Depots are selected based on internal criteria.

No one said anything about any of the 90 being sent down here, I think some of us would prefer them over the Nova lfsa. Plus with the rate it's taking to set up the B44SBS, it doesn't look like that line will be ready anytime soon. So it could be possible that line gets them, assuming all goes well with those 90 buses.

Have you looked at ridership stats for the B44 and B46? They have more ridership than every single route at Gun Hill and Kingsbridge. FLA needs artics. Brooklyn is the boro that always gets cheated... :angry:

Archived