Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R33WF

Two Photos of the R142A in Corona

How can anyone get a ride on an R62A on the 4 or 6 if it hasn't happened yet? And who's saying both lines are getting them? It's too early to say.

Thank you very much.....smh @ ppl already making speculations!

Guest lance25
Yea Anyone got a R62A on the (4)(6) and <6> again Thank me if u agree

Now this is just speculation based on conjecture, but I wouldn't expect to see any R62As on Lexington Ave until some time late next year or 2013 at the very earliest when the R188 insert car arrives with the two full 11-car sets.

Now this is just speculation based on conjecture, but I wouldn't expect to see any R62As on Lexington Ave until some time late next year or 2013 at the very earliest when the R188 insert car arrives with the two full 11-car sets.

Wait, how many sets of R142As are there in Corona Yard?

Right now, if I'm not mistaken, it's just that one set.

If I assume correctly that set should be 7216-7220 from the (6) and is CBTC-converted already. So, are they gonna start testing that train by itself of are they gonna bring another converted set too plus the added car to start testing?

Yea Anyone got a R62A on the (4)(6) and <6> again Thank me if u agree

Dont start this LMS or Thank me if you agree crap...this isnt Facebook.

and awesome catch!

YESSS!!!

I wish they would keep this in service after the 30 day test run and not give it back to the (6). anyways :tup::tup::tup: shots.

P.S.: I went over there today, I have some shots but they will not be posted for a while due to a camera reading issue.

YESSS!!!

I wish they would keep this in service after the 30 day test run and not give it back to the (6). anyways :tup::tup::tup: shots.

P.S.: I went over there today, I have some shots but they will not be posted for a while due to a camera reading issue.

it's staying on the 7 cause those R142A's have been converted into R188'

it's staying on the 7 cause those R142A's have been converted into R188'

The R142A's in this picture are NOT converted yet. One of the windows were supposed to be blocked off buddy.

The R142A's in this picture are NOT converted yet. One of the windows were supposed to be blocked off buddy.

Uh No! They were converted, do your research buddy ;)

Uh No! They were converted, do your research buddy ;)

Uh HELLO! If they are R188's then wouldn't the fleet number be an R188 fleet number? Wouldn't the title be R188?

Uh HELLO! If they are R188's then wouldn't the fleet number be an R188 fleet number? Wouldn't the title be R188?

they may not have done it yet!