Service Alerts.. AM Rush, Mon 6-9-08

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:6/9/2008 8:52:18&nbspAM

Due to signal problems at the Bergen Street Station:

Selected Coney Island-bound (F) trains are running on the (D) line between West 4th Street-Washington Square Station and the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station.

There is no (G) train service in both directions between the Bedford-Nostrand Avenue Station and the Smith-9th Street Station.

As an alternate to (G) train service, customers are advised to take the B44 and B48 buses to nearby (A) and (C) trains for service into Manhattan.

Please expect delays in (F) and (G) train service at this time.

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:6/9/2008 8:52:18&nbspAM

Due to signal problems at the Bergen Street Station:

Selected Coney Island-bound (F) trains are running on the (D) line between West 4th Street-Washington Square Station and the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station.

There is no (G) train service in both directions between the Bedford-Nostrand Avenue Station and the Smith-9th Street Station.

As an alternate to (G) train service, customers are advised to take the B44 and B48 buses to nearby (A) and (C) trains for service into Manhattan.

Please expect delays in (F) and (G) train service at this time.

They are having power problems in that area so AC power for the signals is shot..

Great more lost (F)ox trains getting in the way of my (B)ravo trains today on the Manhattan Bridge..

Just like yesterday but i was on the (D)elta..

They are having power problems in that area so AC power for the signals is shot..

Great more lost (F)ox trains getting in the way of my (B)ravo trains today on the Manhattan Bridge..

Just like yesterday but i was on the (D)elta..

Have fun. DeKalb going to go crazy today.

At least the tunnels aren't flooding. You see whats going on out in indiana? Imagine if that happened in NYC. Subway and other tunnels would have to be totally evacuated of people, cars & equipment! Only lines that could run would be electrically isolated elevated!

- Andy

At least the tunnels aren't flooding. You see whats going on out in indiana? Imagine if that happened in NYC. Subway and other tunnels would have to be totally evacuated of people, cars & equipment! Only lines that could run would be electrically isolated elevated!

- Andy

August 8, 2007 is all i gots to say. Not quite as dramatic but nothing ran...

:rolleyes::(:(

Archived