Vote: TTMG's Roster/Information Wiki Style

The Real

Which option do you prefer?  

1. 1. Which option do you prefer?

In an attempt to possibly make the roster page a little personal, I'm taking a vote from the people that view the rosters

Option 1: Currenty Style with the Depot Roster the way it is...

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Regional_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

OR

Option 2: A little more personal to each depot showing a small blurb about the depot, the fleet, the routes and destination sign codes...

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_York_MTA,_Regional_Bus_Operations:_Eastchester_Depot

OR

Option 3: Go with option 2, but give an option for things to the be viewed like option 1

Ok lets hear it!

Option 2: clear, easy to read, informative. But Wikipedia content is CC-BY-SA, meaning you have to provide credit!

What am I giving credit to, this is not from wikipedia, this TTMG's own wiki. Read up on Mediawiki. The only thing remotely close to something on wikipedia is the route layout from the list of bus routes wikipedia, but is changed up, re-worded and slimed & dumbed down from that version.

Option 3. Just link between the both of them. I like Option 1, its much easier to read. Option 2, is pretty much like an extra.

Also it would help if the lighter color ones could get bold text for those who may have trouble seeing. Such as the Q50 with the yellow coloring.

I like something like #3, if you could the make the depot name (as on #1, where it says Eastchester (EC) in text) a link that you could click to see more about it.

When did it become white on black though? Little harder on the eyes I gotta say, I liked the old black on white, but the content and design is still phenomenal, by far the best single resource for the MTA on the web.

The white on black is temporary.

Archived