Tucson Digital Televison Is Wonderful!

EE Broadway Local

I don't have cable television (seriously), but I may not need it with this wonderful local digital television channel selection I receive here in Tucson, Arizona:

KVOA TV NBC Channel 4.1

KUAT TV PBS Channels 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3

Channels 27.1, 27.2 and 27.3

KGUN TV ABC Channels 9.1

9.3 (Music Videos of the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's and 1990's)

KMSB TV FOX Channel 11.1

11.2 (Movies 1940's - 2000's)

KOLD TV CBS Channels 13.1

13.2 (Old television shows 1950's - 1990's)

13.3 (Weather)

KTTU TV MTN Channel 18.1

KHRR TV Telemundo Channel 40.1

KVUE TV Univision Channel 46.1

46.2 (Licensed to Green Valley, Arizona)

KWBA TV CW Channel 58.1

58.2 (Licensed to Sierra Vista, Arizona)

Truthfully, I haven't missed cable television with this selection. Tucson's Mix-FM 94.9 sponsers Channel 9.3.

and they all come in? In my home only two of the TVs have cable, the kitchen one and the one in my room doesnt, and I know that the DTV is very finicky, Channel 2 CBS comes in, Channel 4 NBC comes in and so does the extras 4.2 and 4.3, Fox comes in but I have to move the antennae around 5.1 and 5.2, Channel 7 doesnt come in, it used to on analog tv. The PBS channel does, 21.1-21.4, I like the art one cuz it has bob ross on it. The Spanish channels and PAX and whatever else is at the end there dont come in well but I dont watch spanish TV cuz I cant understand what theyre saying hehe.

Yeah, not to make light of said problems, it is no excuse for wasting threads over pointless topics. THat also said, the random thoughts thread is full of nonsense that would be better served as a random 'questions' thread.

But you know what, he's slick. He'll drop a bomb of a thread, have us make comments about him while he's home smiling at it. Cause its all for ATTENTION. Then he'll come back in a few weeks and create another dumb ass brainless thread and say he's mentally ill. I'm on to his game. :P

Good work mutha efer! :P

Strangely, our television set on the southern end doesn't receive Channel 58.1 or 58.2 but our televsion set on the northern end of the house receives those two digital television channels. :confused: :eek: Channel 4 here doesn't have varients. B) :eek:

and they all come in? In my home only two of the TVs have cable, the kitchen one and the one in my room doesnt, and I know that the DTV is very finicky, Channel 2 CBS comes in, Channel 4 NBC comes in and so does the extras 4.2 and 4.3, Fox comes in but I have to move the antennae around 5.1 and 5.2, Channel 7 doesnt come in, it used to on analog tv. The PBS channel does, 21.1-21.4, I like the art one cuz it has bob ross on it. The Spanish channels and PAX and whatever else is at the end there dont come in well but I dont watch spanish TV cuz I cant understand what theyre saying hehe.

Damn 70(EE), that's too much info that you should keep to yourself... As I explained to you months ago, you just need to be careful with what you post here. They're not bad topics or anything, but they're somewhat random. They should be posted in the random thoughts thread because that's the whole point of the thread.

Damn 70(EE), that's too much info that you should keep to yourself... As I explained to you months ago, you just need to be careful with what you post here. They're not bad topics or anything, but they're somewhat random. They should be posted in the random thoughts thread because that's the whole point of the thread.

Agreed. Many people suffer from mental illness EE and nothing to be ashamed of. With that said, there some parts of it you really should keep 'private." I have Aspenger's myself but many things in my life about fighting it I will never mention it here on NYCTF. For instance EE, telling us the meds you taking is way too much info for us here to know (other than telling your family or close friends)unless it's a thread on mental illness/meds. So again good luck in challenging it.

And on cable thing. Remember where EE lives, i think he has Cox Cable.

regular TV is so so here in my neck of woods (Brooklyn NY), ch 13 doesn't work period, 4 works when it wants to... same with ch 11. everything else is pretty reliable.

And the third post above, are you sure you don't have asburgers because many people who have asburgers often misdiagnosed themselves as having OCD, and you said you are slow... something people with asburgers suffer from in REAL LIFE.

Does being Schizoaffective Disorder, Bi-Polar Type and OCD and being slow and taking Abilify 5 mg daily and treatment weekly make me 70(EE) a bad person? :confused: :) :cry: I apologize! :o:)

I don't buy it. You & your buddy shortline love the spotlight. Your a hit & run type of guy.

Archived