MTA's Service Status

Via Garibaldi 8

I'm curious as to what the (MTA) considers to be "Good service" and when do they go about considering buses and subways "Delayed"? The reason I ask is because last night it took over 2 hours to get home on the X30 when my commute is usually an hour with no traffic. I should've checked the (MTA) website to see if they had anything up about delayed service. Tonight I'm considering taking the subway Downtown and catching the X14 there but currently, everything is listed as "Good service". lol Ideally, I'm trying to use the site more to better plan my trips and such and since I have this new smart phone, I've been able to coordinate trips a little better here and there in the last few days using the (MTA)'s website. :cool:

I'm curious as to what the (MTA) considers to be "Good service" and when do they go about considering buses and subways "Delayed"? The reason I ask is because last night it took over 2 hours to get home on the X30 when my commute is usually an hour with no traffic. I should've checked the (MTA) website to see if they had anything up about delayed service. Tonight I'm considering taking the subway Downtown and catching the X14 there but currently, everything is listed as "Good service". lol Ideally, I'm trying to use the site more to better plan my trips and such and since I have this new smart phone, I've been able to coordinate trips a little better here and there in the last few days using the (MTA)'s website. :cool:

Wait for BusTime, that'll make everything easier.

Wait for BusTime, that'll make everything easier.

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to get feedback on. Have you heard of anything in terms of say the B63 which has that bus track pilot program? I want to know how accurate the site is. In other words, I know that they are able to track the subways, but not all buses at the moment, so I'm curious as to how accurate the info is say on the B63 line in comparison with say the M34 or M16 or a bus line that has no tracking capabilities. Like how are they currently able to measure "Good Service" on bus lines with no tracking?? :confused:

Get a car already or swim to S.I. ....nobody cares about your stupid Commute .

It took me 46 minutes to catch the X14 then another 5 minutes to wipe my ass .....GOD DAMN IT :(nobody wants to here about JABRONI's Adventures

Oh settle down already cranky... The scemo has spoken once again... B)

Archived