Maserati made in the USA...

Kamen Rider

Fiat has been around for years and is extremely important in Italy. I would imagine that they'll look to ensure that the brand's name isn't tarnished by having cars built here. From my understand BMW has done just fine making their cars here as opposed to building them in Deutschland. I don't see why Maserati would be any different.

till the sun comes out and comfy and roomy becomes sticky and roomy.

I've never experienced that while in a Lincoln taking car service... The last few that I've been in have had very nice comfy interiors... The decor was light though, so maybe that helped. Don't get me wrong though, they are great for car service, BUT not as a personal car. I'd rather buy a Volkswagen before I got a Lincoln. As far as preferences go, I prefer select Audi's and select Porsche's from Germany for the most part and any Alfa Romeo from Italy. :cool:

Well all I know is for car service I'll take a black Lincoln town car any day. Comfy and roomy. :cool:

Those town cars are horrible. They are no where near being comfy. They bounce too much. I need something where if I hit a bump im not going turn into a 747. My Lincoln LS is all out smooth and feels like you on clouds. Driving on the freeway i be floatin lol.

It's because the drivers don't change the suspension of the town cars when they are suppose to. My LS is pretty stiff, I've added on the sports package from a wrecked LS.

Those town cars are horrible. They are no where near being comfy. They bounce too much. I need something where if I hit a bump im not going turn into a 747. My Lincoln LS is all out smooth and feels like you on clouds. Driving on the freeway i be floatin lol.

Yeah, I haven't experienced that at all. I guess I've been lucky. Also, I tend to ride with car companies that do a decent job of caring for their cars.

None of us will be able to afford it unless if one of you guys make a million dollars in 6 months. These cars cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

LOL... Actually, not all of these cars cost hundreds of thousands of dollars... I think the Audi A6 starts at around $42,000 and the Volkswagen Tiguan that I like go for about $23,000 or so. Of course a Maserati, Lamborghini, etc. go for hundreds of thousands... This is one of my photos of when I went to the Ferrari museum up in Maranello, which is near Bologna in Northern Italy. :cool: The car shown is 666,000€. Doesn't look all that great IMO. ;)

IlMuseodellaFerrari15.jpg

None of us will be able to afford it unless if one of you guys make a million dollars in 6 months. These cars cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

This is USA, doesn't matter if you could afford it or not. Besides a lot of people in New York lease new cars anyway. There's a leasing company near my house and I always see a few exotic's from here and there every week. No matter the price, you'll find someone leasing it otherwise. Examples of the cars I've been seeing: Mercedes SLS AMG, BMW X6M, Lamborghini Gallardo, and few Bentleys (even though I feel Bentleys are becoming more common these days in Brooklyn).

LOL... Actually, not all of these cars cost hundreds of thousands of dollars... I think the Audi A6 starts at around $42,000 and the Volkswagen Tiguan that I like go for about $23,000 or so. Of course a Maserati, Lamborghini, etc. go for hundreds of thousands... This is one of my photos of when I went to the Ferrari museum up in Maranello, which is near Bologna in Northern Italy. :cool: The car shown is 666,000€. Doesn't look all that great IMO. :P

:Photo:

Enzo Ferrari, beautiful car. Pity only so little are made and costs too much. For the cost of one, it would mean choosing b/w a home to live in or a car, which would be hard to sleep in. But it would totally be near the top of my fantasy cars.

Enzo Ferrari, beautiful car. Pity only so little are made and costs too much. For the cost of one, it would mean choosing b/w a home to live in or a car, which would be hard to sleep in. But it would totally be near the top of my fantasy cars.

Yeah, the real kicker about that is you have to pass a test in order to get the car, so even if you can afford it there is no guarantee that you'll get it. :P

This is USA, doesn't matter if you could afford it or not. Besides a lot of people in New York lease new cars anyway. There's a leasing company near my house and I always see a few exotic's from here and there every week. No matter the price, you'll find someone leasing it otherwise. Examples of the cars I've been seeing: Mercedes SLS AMG, BMW X6M, Lamborghini Gallardo, and few Bentleys (even though I feel Bentleys are becoming more common these days in Brooklyn).

I've only seen Bentleys there on 5th Avenue while waiting for the express bus. Maseratis, I see those quite a bit while waiting for the X10 over by Slosson Avenue. I assume they come down from Todt Hill, which features many high end multi-million dollar homes with expensive cars. :cool:

Here in my neighborhood in West Brighton, I see Porsches once in a while, but BMW's mainly with some Audis. :cool: Mercedes don't seem to be too popular though.

*going by the wiki page:

looks like too many restrictions and too costly, nah. I'll stick with what I said :P

Ehh restrictions, so what, that doesn't stop the people importing over RHD cars. =D

I've only seen Bentleys there on 5th Avenue while waiting for the express bus. Maseratis, I see those quite a bit while waiting for the X10 over by Slosson Avenue. I assume they come down from Todt Hill, which features many high end multi-million dollar homes with expensive cars. :cool:

Here in my neighborhood in West Brighton, I see Porsches once in a while, but BMW's mainly with some Audis. :cool: Mercedes don't seem to be too popular though.

You'll always catch an exotic rolling around the city, especially around lower Manhattan to Soho area.

I live around Sheepshead Bay and I'm see those exotics once in awhile because of the leasing companies around. And Porsche's, Audi's, BMW's and Mercedes', I don't really count them as exotics unless it's something more rare. Say a Porsche GT3, Audi RS4/6, BMW X6M/M6 or like say a Mercedes C63 or so.

Ehh restrictions, so what, that doesn't stop the people importing over RHD cars. =D

You'll always catch an exotic rolling around the city, especially around lower Manhattan to Soho area.

I live around Sheepshead Bay and I'm see those exotics once in awhile because of the leasing companies around. And Porsche's, Audi's, BMW's and Mercedes', I don't really count them as exotics unless it's something more rare. Say a Porsche GT3, Audi RS4/6, BMW X6M/M6 or like say a Mercedes C63 or so.

LOL... Yeah I grew up in Sheepshead Bay and over on Sheepshead Bay Rd and Emmons Avenue you have the young guys trying to show off... Everybody is driving around in expensive European cars... Like you said BMWs, Mercedes and Audis especially and some Porsches as well. I still go down there on the BM3 and that is one thing that has still not changed. lol

Archived