Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Locomotion69

Female bus driver assaulted by angry 6-foot passenger.

The MTA should allowed all there empolyees to carry the use of pepper spray for there protection at all times. This is something that the city should try to look into.

It's kinda hard to use pepper spray when seated and some one just walks up to you and rocks you. A full partition would help alot.

It's kinda hard to use pepper spray when seated and some one just walks up to you and rocks you. A full partition would help alot.

I agree,a full partition would be a big help for B/O's.i'v seen some coach buses that have full partitions and the (MTA) should install them on their buses.

Given this rash, I wonder if someone has to die before the MTA considers partitions on the entire fleet. They can be easily done in-house; use the training buses, a random C40LF, a random O7 first generation, a random O7 NG, and 1200 as templates. They can be easily done in-house.

I agree,a full partition would be a big help for B/O's.i'v seen some coach buses that have full partitions and the (MTA) should install them on their buses.

It would also be helpful to both Train Operators, and Conductors too since they also deal with the public.

It would also be helpful to both Train Operators, and Conductors too since they also deal with the public.

There already in a cab so how would that help?

Given this rash, I wonder if someone has to die before the MTA considers partitions on the entire fleet.

Thats exactly whats going to happen. Someone is going to be made an example and its sad thats what its going to take.

I carry pepper spray and a pocket knife because im not going to be the example.