Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
overtyme2

Anyone recived a letter reguarding special hiring list for cleaner

back in aug.of last year i recived a letter saying my name is being placed on a special hiring list for cleaner and if i was interested mail the letter back. i mailed the letter back and i did not here anything from mta since. then on friday i recived another letter about the same special hiring list for cleaner stating the starting salary what the job consits of and the rate of pay after three years and it also said that if any of my information reguarding my adresse has chnged to mail back my new home adresse so that they could update there records.does that mean they are about to start calling people for that position.

Most likely and send it back in. You have to keep tabs on them at Human Resources also, cause they will skip over you, especially on exams, where they ask if you are interested in other positions........

They have hiring been plenty of new cleaners. Many of them, former traffic checkers. And also calling from other list.