Fat man sues White Castle

Kamen Rider

Ahh, yeah I don't frequent 8th Avenue that much, which explains why I didn't know where it was and I have only passed through Harlem here and there on the express bus.

I'm more of a west side guy myself....

I'd be surprised if there was a white castle on the east side of town....

Ugh... I've never used them... I always use Clove Lakes... They have those nice Lincoln Town Cars that I get sometimes and I think their cars are clean for the most part, aside from the annoying college students that may leave their crap around, but it is usually pretty clean and they also update their cars often. :cool:

Well, if it's worth the wait, go for it.

lol... Where is there a White Castle in the city anyway? I mean I don't frequent these places, so maybe that's why I don't know where it is.

Out here (we are part of "the city" aren't we. ;) ), I know there's one on Bay Street in Tompkinsville/Stapleton, and one on Hylan Blvd, I believe in the Dongan Hills area.

And I wonder if there's a glitch in the posting. I just saw 2 pairs of double posts, and they were both made at the same time. Usually, they make you wait 5 minutes if the post is the same.

At least there used to be a White Castle down at the Junction in Brooklyn. Now it's just closed and an empty building.

Granted, it was right next to a McDonald's, of course it wouldn't last...

That white castle been there for YEARS... I doubt McDonald's killed off that White Castle, most likely its closed for renovation, there's a Burger King also right near it and its still going strong, the heath dept killed off the Wendy's in the area sadly.

Also Downtown BK the White Castle, Burger King and Wendy's peacefully co exist.

Yeh, that white castle by the junction had good business over the years..... plus, it was equally a hangout spot for those kids/students just as much as that mcdonalds was.... it aint kill off that white castle....

^^ If it's anything I'd think would go first, is that burger king over there by the junction... the mickey d's & the white castle get more customers than that BK, easily....

Archived