Former VP candidate Sarah Palin "biography"

Trainmaster5

Has anyone read the Daily News column (online) about former VP candidate Sarah Palin? I'm not a fan of her or her politics but some of the innuendo in an upcoming book about her is so over the top that I can't believe the lawsuits haven't already been filed. I don't know how to link to the article itself but if you have the time read the discussion pages. They are hilarious even if the book itself isn't true. It has liberals, conservatives, and everyone in between, spewing the most outrageous commentary I've read in years.

Has anyone read the Daily News column (online) about former VP candidate Sarah Palin? I'm not a fan of her or her politics but some of the innuendo in an upcoming book about her is so over the top that I can't believe the lawsuits haven't already been filed. I don't know how to link to the article itself but if you have the time read the discussion pages. They are hilarious even if the book itself isn't true. It has liberals, conservatives, and everyone in between, spewing the most outrageous commentary I've read in years.

I think you looking for this lol. Wow. An rumored (before she was married of course)with former NBA player Glen Rice:p? And some time with cocaine?

Well looks like any chance for a political carrer is now out the window.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/09/14/2011-09-14_sarah_palin_had_sex_with_basketball_player_snorted_cocaine_and_cheated_on_husban.html

I wish I could high 5 Grant Hill. Not many people can say they *self censored* someone who became a national figure!

She went to bed with Grant Hill as well as Glenn Rice?(according to rumors)? Man she loves NBA players as well NHL guys. Sounds like in her early 20's she was as much as player as anyone from say Harlem, South Central LA or South Beach(miami). Hey got a perfect song for that.:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ssm_MLoj74

Odd thing about politics is that women who are pretty ugly will usually be taken more seriously than someone who looks pretty good. Sexist, yes, but that's just how western nations seems to be.

ex: Hillary or Palin, even as a conservative, I'd reluctantly pick Hillary instead. Palin, has no experience and she knows she's getting rich by all the publicity.

She went to bed with Grant Hill as well as Glenn Rice?(according to rumors)? Man she loves NBA players

Maybe her last name really is Kardashian. A little goes a long way, and that would go a little way towards explaining her general stupidity and incompetence.

Archived