Mci : Apta 2011

East New York

However, don't know if those wheel well flairs will be on any actual transit sepc'd buses. But we will have to wait and see!

I don't see any transit coaches with those composite wheel well flairs. We have them at Peter Pan and they have gotten so scratched up and broken it's not funny. Neither is the replacement cost.....1k for one of the rear ones!:eek:

You can call me a bus geek all you want but I still say the fog lights should be standard on all D4000/4500s. They make those buses stand out in the day or night!

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I didn't realized that LADOT D4000 was a CNG! (NJT) really screwed up....that thing is nice!

I don't see any transit coaches with those composite wheel well flairs. We have them at Peter Pan and they have gotten so scratched up and broken it's not funny. Neither is the replacement cost.....1k for one of the rear ones!:eek:

You can call me a bus geek all you want but I still say the fog lights should be standard on all D4000/4500s. They make those buses stand out in the day or night!

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I didn't realized that LADOT D4000 was a CNG! (NJT) really screwed up....that thing is nice!

I agree. Fog lights would be hot. I would have passed out if MTA spec'd them on the Prevosts.

$1k for some plastic is just crazy.

• 1 month later...

Archived