Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R68 Subway Car

Mayweather KOs Ortiz in the 4th Round!

I actually saw that fight, albeit wasted in some bar down in SoHo... I can't believe he went down so easily. He barely touched the friggin' guy. Lame and I would've been pissed had I had to pay a cover to watch that garbage. :mad: :tdown:

Wow. More boxing talk from this fight here than anytime since i been on NYCTF over 3 years ago LMAO:p. Well i only saw 'clips' of it this morning on Sportscenter. I got to tape this fight as I am sure HBO will replay this several times with all the 'buzz' it has gotten.

That Mayweather - Larry Merchant riff raff after the fight was epic, Larry ethered Floyd with that "If I was 50 years younger I would kick your ass" line. Saw it on YT, Larry Merchant is :cool:

Very pro wrestling ish, part of the reason I loved it. The crowd should gave Larry a awesome pop for that one, it was just awesome all round.

dam site logged me off as I hit the quick reply button.... not typing all that again....

Basically the gist of the post was that... [i said] Ortiz deserved to get KO'd like that, due to his headbutting & the extra hugging BS which commenced afterwards....

dam site logged me off as I hit the quick reply button.... not typing all that again....

Basically the gist of the post was that... [i said] Ortiz deserved to get KO'd like that, due to his headbutting & the extra hugging BS which commenced afterwards....

I was watching the fight at a bar/lounge in Richmond Hill last night with a few friends who were DJing and everybody in the joint just CHEERED when Mayweather sucker punched Ortiz after that headbutt!! Hell, even I hollered at that, shiet