Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Andy

NTT's on the (1)?

Okay so I saw 3 NTT's out my window in the past half hour going uptown. Two were R142s and 1 was a R142A. I could tell because of the propulsion sound. The thing is when they came back downtown they all said last stop (my window is near the 238st station). Why were they there? I have no photos though sorry...but I do not lie. I understand the R142, but the R142A...where the hell did that come from???

Please reply and answer my question! Thanks

Guest lance25

The (MTA)'s probably adding more service to the (1) because of the water main break and are using whatever equipment that's available.

If you guys read the water main break thread you would had saw the post by KtrainExp saying a (5) was sent up via 7th Av Local and then the signs were(destinations) were changed to a (1) To Van Cortlandt Pk

I will be out tomorrow on the (1)!!! @_@.

Cool bro.. You will be there for weeks and months and pile up in dust.. Just like the R42 (C) train of a month ago. Because by the time the AM rush enters, everythings back to normal!

UPDATE:

Two more just came, both stayed in service and went back downtown, photos and vids will be posted in the proper section. I went to 238st and took pics there.

No I'm not a foamer..... B)

Those were Dyre (5)s that were rerouted to the (1). Several (5)s were sent up 7th cause of a stalled train at Flatbush or something of the sort, and instead of sending them up to Dyre, they sent them up via the (1) to help with the CPW congestion. Don't expect to see them tomorrow.

Yup stalled train + water main break cause them to be on the Broadway. Please don't go running out there looking for them. Those crews also had to go back in service at 96 going back to Brooklyn, then back to the Bronx to clear.

Okay so I saw 3 NTT's out my window in the past half hour going uptown. Two were R142s and 1 was a R142A. I could tell because of the propulsion sound. The thing is when they came back downtown they all said last stop (my window is near the 238st station). Why were they there? I have no photos though sorry...but I do not lie. I understand the R142, but the R142A...where the hell did that come from???

Please reply and answer my question! Thanks

Rerouted (4) baseball specials...got turned around SF loop and sent up to VCP to make up service lost with the outage on CPW due to the water main break.

Under normal circumstances, those baseball specials just go around the inner loop after cleaning out at Bowling Green, then run light back to Mosh Yd.

Edited by SubwayGuy

Yup stalled train + water main break cause them to be on the Broadway. Please don't go running out there looking for them. Those crews also had to go back in service at 96 going back to Brooklyn, then back to the Bronx to clear.

That's some nice OT though....

Rerouted (4) baseball specials...got turned around SF loop and sent up to VCP to make up service lost with the outage on CPW due to the water main break.

Under normal circumstances, those baseball specials just go around the inner loop after cleaning out at Bowling Green, then run light back to Mosh Yd.

That Explains that R142A on the (1)

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

Haha, I wonder why you quoted my post....LMAO I guess your on the FOAMING and DROOLING side then....

Your post is an epic fail basically LOL

I think you didn't get my post....lol the waterfalls are from HIM, not ME buddy..

For Gordon Foamer....

lmao I don't care how much you waste your time going out there...but lol

DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!

Third_party_facepalm_RE_Voting_Fail-s750x600-133323-580.jpg

Even if you didn't foam you most certainly look like you were doing it so...

LMAO I wasn''t even going to foam...that post was about Gordon LOL!