NTT's on the (1)?

Andy

Okay so I saw 3 NTT's out my window in the past half hour going uptown. Two were R142s and 1 was a R142A. I could tell because of the propulsion sound. The thing is when they came back downtown they all said last stop (my window is near the 238st station). Why were they there? I have no photos though sorry...but I do not lie. I understand the R142, but the R142A...where the hell did that come from???

Please reply and answer my question! Thanks

Okay so I saw 3 NTT's out my window in the past half hour going uptown. Two were R142s and 1 was a R142A. I could tell because of the propulsion sound. The thing is when they came back downtown they all said last stop (my window is near the 238st station). Why were they there? I have no photos though sorry...but I do not lie. I understand the R142, but the R142A...where the hell did that come from???

Please reply and answer my question! Thanks

Rerouted (4) baseball specials...got turned around SF loop and sent up to VCP to make up service lost with the outage on CPW due to the water main break.

Under normal circumstances, those baseball specials just go around the inner loop after cleaning out at Bowling Green, then run light back to Mosh Yd.

Rerouted (4) baseball specials...got turned around SF loop and sent up to VCP to make up service lost with the outage on CPW due to the water main break.

Under normal circumstances, those baseball specials just go around the inner loop after cleaning out at Bowling Green, then run light back to Mosh Yd.

That Explains that R142A on the (1)

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

Haha, I wonder why you quoted my post....LMAO I guess your on the FOAMING and DROOLING side then....

Your post is an epic fail basically LOL

I think you didn't get my post....lol the waterfalls are from HIM, not ME buddy..

For Gordon Foamer....

lmao I don't care how much you waste your time going out there...but lol

DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!

Third_party_facepalm_RE_Voting_Fail-s750x600-133323-580.jpg

Archived