Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
The Real

QUEENS NYCB ADDED & DONE: Comprehensive MTA Regional Bus Operations Destination Sign Code List

With the additions of the Queens NYCB Codes, this project is done (until the next sign update)

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=MTA_Regional_Bus_Destination_Sign_Codes

If I've missed anything at this point, please let me know and I will adjust it.

Enjoy Guys!

When I got on LIB N32 with that printed destination code, he was staring at MTA Regional Code wiki. LOL!

Funny because Trevor said he wouldn't bother with the LIB codes.

What can we do with these codes?

Well we all have the occassional B/O friend at the end of the line that is willing to change up a sign or two for a "code breaking" photo, so why know know what code you would want to see, eh?

Well we all have the occassional B/O friend at the end of the line that is willing to change up a sign or two for a "code breaking" photo, so why know know what code you would want to see, eh?

Ah, the B/Os have a use for it, but for me, just a fan, I can't do much with these. Thanks though!;)

Ah, the B/Os have a use for it, but for me, just a fan, I can't do much with these. Thanks though!;)

You must not follow the "code breaking" that goes on around these parts, Oh Well, Can't Please Everyone!

Everyone else, enjoy!