R142A Test Train Signed up as a (7) At Grand Central - 42nd Street

IRT Bronx Express

I just don't get some of the people on this at all, R160 (R) train at the Jamaica yard, then everybody is like, "Oh my god, this is amazing", but when i post R42 (G) at the Canarsie yard, then everybody wants to say "OMG your stupid, its a test train". Why didnt you tell it to the guy who found a (3) train at the Coney Island Yard, or the guy who found a (R) train at the Jamaica Yard? Huh? Tell me how is this smart.

Guest lance25

Just remember a couple of things:

1) Pics make everything better here, especially when dealing with something rare. That's why pics/vids of the R160 (R) or an R142A (7) get better responses. Without any proof of your finds, you're probably gonna get a similar response, if any, each time you post something like you did yesterday.

2) Some people just like to rain on your parade. Perhaps it's because after so many false claims of various findings and "insider info," some people are tired of other "spamming" the forums with what they believe is useless crap. Perhaps it's not and some folks are just plain ********.

Also, you have to deal with both the good and the bad. That's just as true here as it is outside of these forums. You just have to be able to weed out the bad and roll with the punches.

Archived