LFW Gen-III

C40LFR

While we all know this bus will never see the MTA, Veolia should look at this after the next Orion order is done, since theoretically they are not married to them anymore. Let's see a NICE rendition of this good looking bus !!

I don't know.... Veolia and Orion are tight like glue you know. Not only that but introducing a new bus into the fleet would drive NICE's costs up significantly.

I must say, this bus looks MUCH better than the model I saw at APTA this year!:tup:

I don't know.... Veolia and Orion are tight like glue you know. Not only that but introducing a new bus into the fleet would drive NICE's costs up significantly.

I must say, this bus looks MUCH better than the model I saw at APTA this year!:tup:

Agreed, on all counts, but NABI has always had an excellent relationship also (Las Vegas, Phoenix,) and selfishly, I am sick of the SOS already !! I am sure LACMTA livery would look good also.

Agreed, on all counts, but NABI has always had an excellent relationship also (Las Vegas, Phoenix,) and selfishly, I am sick of the SOS already !! I am sure LACMTA livery would look good also.

You are absolutely right about that though!I as well think they would look pretty good in LA livery. This has got to be the most interesting time in the world of buses that I can think of.... Even going through the history books, there has never been so many things going on at once as there are right now....

You are absolutely right about that though!I as well think they would look pretty good in LA livery. This has got to be the most interesting time in the world of buses that I can think of.... Even going through the history books, there has never been so many things going on at once as there are right now....

Definetley lol.

NABI should try to enter this model for submission into the BT&E program, just a thought.

DAMN THAT 3G IS HOT!!!!!

Looks like they changed the rear design after all...the rear looks more like a 416 now.

Every bus manufacturer is really stepping up the aesthetic appeal of their buses. Now if only NovaBus would quit making such ugly buses....

I change my mind about the NABI takeover in So Cal. These need to hit LA streets NOW!

If only Big Blue Bus would have just waited another year before they purchased their new 40-LFW's...:mad:

DAMN THAT 3G IS HOT!!!!!

Looks like they changed the rear design after all...the rear looks more like a 416 now.

Every bus manufacturer is really stepping up the aesthetic appeal of their buses. Now if only NovaBus would quit making such ugly buses....

I change my mind about the NABI takeover in So Cal. These need to hit LA streets NOW!

If only Big Blue Bus would have just waited another year before they purchased their new 40-LFW's...:mad:

They will next order in 2013 as the rest of the older LFW's go as well as the New Flyer's. I will say however, the current LFW's just delivered, as well as the 60BRT look exceptionally good in the BBB livery.

They will next order in 2013 as the rest of the older LFW's go as well as the New Flyer's. I will say however, the current LFW's just delivered, as well as the 60BRT look exceptionally good in the BBB livery.

I agree, the BBB livery looks awesome on those buses.

Actually, I think BBB's 2011 40-LFW's are 2.5G's.

Notice how the main body is 3G, but the roof mounted cover, front, and rear look like 2G's.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived