September 2011 Committee Changes

Amtrak7

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No.

The driver checks the receipts at the last pickup point ONLY. At all the other stops, the driver gets them seated and leaves. Some of the private buses that used to run on SI had pay on exit rules in the afternoon in order to get off the curb and out of Manhattan ASAP.

The X23 and X24 example is ridiculous. They fixed the issue on the M15 and M15SBS where local services and SBS services both honored receipts and the SBS is considered an entirely different route.

Makes sense. With no back door, there's pretty much no escape if you didn't pay.

QJ, imiginane if you`re seniors citizen who can`t walk to nearby MNRR Stations and cannot afford to use car service or Bee-Line paratransit, but you lived only cross to BxM4C/Rte. 100 corridor.

Weekdays, when you need to go to see doctor or medical center, you must get on BxM4C, what would you do?

So, if you`re in their footstep, you have no choice but to paid $3.75 Senior Citizen fare off-peak and $7.50 peak.

Have you taken BxM4C after fare hike?

You need to think about senior citizens and disables.

Well, it wouldn't be that bad if either the Metro-North stations, or the Woodlawn/Bedford Park Blvd stations were ADA accessable.

Checkmate posted the stops confirmed not to be getting fare machines.

Ninja'd. :(

I have a life....I don't say behind a pc all day and make up failed and useless plans. You are a non-motherf**ing factor in the transit world. Grow a pair and comeback with real plans. I always win you worthless piece of shit. Have a nice night!

Oh hell! LMAO. I don't normally cruise this side of the forums but wow LOL! Win!

I LOL'ed at the convo from page 3-6!

To also add on to the Express bus drama. I dont see a point of adding MVM especially since passengers would have to go thru 1 door rather then 2 or more.. Which a BRT has 2 or more doors!

Express bus doesn't even generate a higher ridership compared to LOCAL routes.. So pretty i'd leave it!

Ha lol try statistics from A QM8 vs Q67....QM8 wins

QM5- Q102 ...QM5 wins

x10 cough cough vs M21 B)

The analyses are posted and oh boy are they detailed!!!

EDIT: They left off the Q76. And what about LI Bus?

I find it odd that they left off the (Q76). They don't care for LI Bus, so don't bother looking for it

Archived