R160 Exterior Ad?

R44 CNG

If coating outside of trains with banner ads (90s internet style) or full wraps help solve the financial issues, coat away. TA should also look at taking up complete insides of cars with their own pats on back (as supposed to a poster or two every few cars like it used to be).

I'm starting to see more exterior ads on the (E), (F) and (M) lines. I hope this can be expanded to more lines, and possibly wraps. I agree with MTA bus with the wraps on the 6 line with the swatch watches. I did spot a Target wrap on the 7 train last year for the store opening in Flushing.

@Gojimet - My brother caught that same exact set on the (E) today! He just got off the (A) and saw an (E), so he started to record. When he was almost to the end of the video, he noticed the set had the Ads.

He also caught these ads an on R142A, but no pics.

@Gojimet - My brother caught that same exact set on the (E) today! He just got off the (A) and saw an (E), so he started to record. When he was almost to the end of the video, he noticed the set had the Ads.

I think I might have seen this set on the (E) about a week or two ago on the Queens Boulevard line.

Archived