The Atlantic Antic Bus Festival

Guest MTA Bus

I went downtown today, but it wasn't for this reason... matter fact, I didn't know anything about no atlantic antic (or even what it was).... I was on the B103, and saw atlantic av. blocked off from 4th av, westward..... I wanted to take the B61, but it was diverted somewhere, and I didn't feel like goin on a scavenger hunt to find it.....

on ething about working nights till 4am, one oversleeps and misses the fun. The 870 was there?? now im REALLY pissed B)

Whatever was there last year (including the 870) was here this year. Only changes were 2400 and 2185.

Were there any NG CNGs or anything from LI? I felt that Orion V #1636 should have gone out there.

1647 was out there. I saw no reason why it should be, but considering its the last year of LIB being in MTA. It sure was a shitty way to go out with a bang!

Whatever was there last year (including the 870) was here this year. Only changes were 2400 and 2185.

I recall JBL and GBL RTSs being there last year.

Today was really awesome chilling at the busfest, meeting some cool people, and mobbing the Brighton Line with like 20 other fanners lol people changed cars to get away from us LMAO

Today was really awesome chilling at the busfest, meeting some cool people, and mobbing the Brighton Line with like 20 other fanners lol people changed cars to get away from us LMAO

I forgot about them RTSs last year. The departure process this year was much better than last year....last year was a hot mess...

Good to see everybody there and I'm glad everybody behaved except fruitcup

Aye, it was good seeing you there!

I was a little bummed that none of the ex-PBL RTSs were out there, and very confused to see that 1647 was brought out out of all the buses Long Island has. Was quite the shocker that 230 wasn't there as well...

I totally remember that extra excursion! That was great! :cool:

that day was fun minus ken s trying to fight people and we all mobbed the Q and R trains we are live. 3165 jamaica bus i think and GBL 10001 rts mia this year. seemed like more trucks were in display.

Archived