M15 SBS running red lights?

Gorgor

I heard the same thing when my uncle, who recently retired as a B/O, worked there....Also from what I was told, when the small amounts of RTSs used to be there, the dispatcher would play a game of favoritism with them...when certain drivers asked for them, he wouldnt allow it....but would give it to other drivers...

Ehhh, workplace politics...happens everywhere you go :tdown:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how bad is it

Depends where you work lol. In the private sector it can get you fired, demoted or promoted in the best case scendario lol. Public, its hard to do so being that you may have a union or what not but nonetheless it's still there. It's best to not get involved as down the line you won't find yourself in an unfavorable situation. That's when you initiate a separation between your work life and personal life.

Depends where you work lol. In the private sector it can get you fired, demoted or promoted in the best case scendario lol. Public, its hard to do so being that you may have a union or what not but nonetheless it's still there. It's best to not get involved as down the line you won't find yourself in an unfavorable situation. That's when you initiate a separation between your work life and personal life.

OK what about in LIB

LOL hey whats the 411 on Manhattanville, whats wrong with that depot. And @ 553 bridegton i dont like that dispatch on 23rd street, their was a few times i was running late, he do call out your run and bus number if your not at your arrive time. So when i do get to 23rd he gives me that look, in my head i just be saying fu&k you and kick rocks. Thats why i got off the exprees and picked the Q50 for the fall pick. I really not to thrill about exprees routes, in the ( Genaral ) pick ima oick LGA comes jan.:tup:
the favoritism that goes on and the lies management spread that's one place you don't want to go and this is fact no wonder why the address is 666 west 133rd Street because management and the union reps per se are the devil

Archived