Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

4430 On The M14A, 2400 On The x28, 0059 & More...

This f*ucked me up real good....all in all, the best way to end the week....had a really good week too....

DSC04033.jpg

DSC04034.jpg

DSC04035.jpg

DSC04039.jpg

DSC04045.jpg

Along With....

DSC03993.jpg

DSC04013.jpg

Others....

DSC04029.jpg

DSC04024.jpg

DSC03952.jpg

DSC03950.jpg

DSC03951.jpg

DSC03955.jpg

Gotta say, a black plate looks good on a whiteback...

DSC03956.jpg

DSC03959.jpg

DSC03978.jpg

DSC03999.jpg

DSC04004.jpg

DSC04008.jpg

DSC04064.jpg

DSC04086.jpg

DSC04088.jpg

DSC04095.jpg

DSC04012.jpg

even thought that rain shot is totally blurry and I can't see anything, it's still the best shot!

:tup::tup::tup::tup: shots!

even thought that rain shot is totally blurry and I can't see anything, it's still the best shot!

:tup::tup::tup::tup: shots!

How can you not see anything....

Last one's the best imo, but how strange is that to see 4430 on the 14A. I wonder if Quill is making the 14A into a 40-foot route. I was waiting for the M14A the other day on the West Side heading to the LES, and there were literally two buses running on the 14A, waited 30 minutes until they showed up (a lot for a crosstown, I woulda walked if I hadn't been carrying so much) -- I'm think Quill's cutting back a lotta runs on the 14A, and might even be making it 40-footers.

I didnt have to wait long for this one....just came out of the Union Square Station and bam....I guess thats how good my luck is ey? lol.

While speaking to this same B/O, NGs have made appearances on the M23 and M79 as well + there is a small B/O shortage. So it's a mix of a case of bus and B/O shortage (which is odd).

Yup that M14A looks interesting for sure but it was that X14 down by Division st I think that caught my Attention???

0059 looks real good at night ....Great vidz with ala RTS:tup::tup:

Yup that M14A looks interesting for sure but it was that X14 down by Division st I think that caught my Attention???

0059 looks real good at night ....Great vidz with ala RTS:tup::tup:

A bunch of x14s were hauling down Allen Street to South Street....messed me up good too...

Decent luck!

Come to think of it, bus was probably a put-in from the M22 down at Grand and the FDR, they were probably short a run and sent the bus out. But interesting, hadn't heard of the NGs on the other routes, strange what's going on down at Quill.

Ditto. Thats what I was told actually, it was an put-in from an M22. I was told that 4429 was on the M79 which came off of an M98 (makes sense but I was like F*CK!!!!!)

I'll be in the city for the most part this week checking out them routes and such. If you ever happen to see me up and around, dont be afraid to say hi lol.