School & Special trippers

East New York

Do you know which depots run the trips?

The B100 has school trippers from the Marine Park School at Fillmore Ave. and Stuart Street. The B82 also has a school tripper from Kings Hwy. and East 22nd Street going towards Spring Creek.

There are a lot of B100's around Kings Highway around 3PM on Weekdays. Do they put some extra in service for Murrow students coming from Avenue M?

Also, The B36 near Bay Academy in Sheepshead. I almost forgot about that one.

Q 23 and 37are trppers.

Thanks, but this list is only trippers that are split between depots.

Kingsbridge is the home depot of the Bx41, so it's not included in this list.

Yeah. I seen what you said about the trippers being from other depots after I responded!!!! So I edited the post and asked about a M7 I saw on a RTS out of Manhattanville

Yeah. I seen what you said about the trippers being from other depots after I responded!!!! So I edited the post and asked about a M7 I saw on a RTS out of Manhattanville

Thanks. I always wondered about the M7 because years and years ago it was run out of Quill when it was the West Side Depot, and Manhattanville had some trippers.

Ahh never mind I didnt realize you were meaning out of depot trippers

So no, Queens Village, but where are you getting the Q46 and Q88 trippers from?

I trhink those are the special (non-school) trippers out of Stengel, but I will double check on that.

I'm suprised no one mentioned the Bx31, which comes about 4-5 times in the row as scheduled around 2:30pm school days. Also the Bx8 has one school day bus around 3 or 4pm.

EDIT: Ohh wait... Disregard the info above. KB does some special trips on the Bx42 with an Orion V 400 series. Then again I don't think a 400 series from KB is special.

I'm suprised no one mentioned the Bx31, which comes about 4-5 times in the row as scheduled around 2:30pm school days. Also the Bx8 has one school day bus around 3 or 4pm.

EDIT: Ohh wait... Disregard the info above. KB does some special trips on the Bx42 with an Orion V 400 series. Then again I don't think a 400 series from KB is special.

Thanks the Bx42 definitely applies because it's a GH route. Where are the 8 and 31 coming from?

Honestly, I wouldnt add the Q46 and Q88. That probably only happened if something was extremely wrong at the QV depot or something went wrong with a lot of buses running atm.

Yeah, I found it. They are special trippers, so it's rare, but there is a special run off from the Q74 to the Q46. Still looking for the 88.

Thanks the Bx42 definitely applies because it's a GH route. Where are the 8 and 31 coming from?

Yeah, I found it. They are special trippers, so it's rare, but there is a special run off from the Q74 to the Q46. Still looking for the 88.

Just curious, can you send me a link to where you found it? I really want to see it

Well I have been seeing some KB buses on the 31 at AM Rush... But on the School Trippers they're WF buses. They both have some D60HFs at AM Rush too from WF.

Honestly, I wouldnt add the Q46 and Q88. That probably only happened if something was extremely wrong at the QV depot or something went wrong with a lot of buses running atm.

There are Q88 school trippers to/from St. Francis Prep HS and from John Bowne HS on weekdays. I've seen them.

Just curious, can you send me a link to where you found it? I really want to see it

It only happens in extreme cases, like if there is a bus shortage. It's on a list of stuff that I have. (A box full of MTA junk). So I could scan it, but other than that there is no link where info like this is available. But i'm sure this tripper list is outdated.

Well I have been seeing some KB buses on the 31 at AM Rush... But on the School Trippers they're WF buses. They both have some D60HFs at AM Rush too from WF.

Thanks.

There are Q88 school trippers to/from St. Francis Prep HS and from John Bowne HS on weekdays. I've seen them.

Doesn't count because the trippers are operated by Queens Village.

I remember when I went to Monsignor Scanlan HS, there were some times when the Bx5 would be re-routed around Brush Avenue (to access the school) instead of staying straight along the Bruckner.

It this run operated by a depot other than West Farms? This thread is for out of depot runs only.

Bx8 uses Gun Hill D60HF at around 7AM on 226st weekdays.

Thanks.

Yeah, I found it. They are special trippers, so it's rare, but there is a special run off from the Q74 to the Q46.

I've seen it before I think. About 2 months ago during rush hours a CS bus ended up on the Q46 to LIJ. At first I thought it was a 500 series on the Q74

but it wasn't.

During the summer, when KB has a lot of runs on the BX12 and 40/42 are those counted as a splits or just trippers?

Archived