School & Special trippers

East New York

Also, ENY is doing runs on the B20, and B51 again.

Bx8 uses Gun Hill D60HF at around 7AM on 226st weekdays.

Thanks.

Does Flatbush have (PM) school runs on the B6 to deadhead with B41/44?

I believe so

Bx4 had WF bus on it AM Rush, Bx5 had KB bus on it PM Rush, and Bx39 had KB bus AM Rush.

Thanks again.

I was fooled!!!!!

As I type I'm on the Bx6 on bus # 437. When I saw it pull up, I had the KB Logo, but when I paid my fair and looked at that computer behind the fairbox, it said West Farms....... what's up with the MTA? These depots running out of stickers?

I was fooled!!!!!

As I type I'm on the Bx6 on bus # 437. When I saw it pull up, I had the KB Logo, but when I paid my fair and looked at that computer behind the fairbox, it said West Farms....... what's up with the MTA? These depots running out of stickers?

Sometimes when they do swaps, they immediately put the buse into service, sometimes without new logos.

I was fooled!!!!!

Your not alone with that. Recently I've seen express buses from yukon & castelton sporting Ulmer park decals.

Since when?
Since the first of the month i guess. They are still test trippers. Not only that but ENY (not sure about other depots) is offering more than one route pic for senior drivers. I.e. driver does Q24 first half of shift, then the B25 for second half.

Archived